Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

3 Kids Later !!!!!!!!! *pic*

Posted by on May. 3, 2011 at 9:03 PM
  • 14 Replies

Im 25 years old , i have a 5 year old, 2 year old and a 10 week old....im 5'3 and 165 pounds and i feel soooooooooooo tubby :(( My boobs are hugeee cuz i BF,,,,,Im thinking maybe just maybe ill skip buying a swim suite this summer :((((((( !!! What do you think ??? (pic of me...then a family pic done over the weekend..(boy beside my dh is my step-son) ill also show you the swim suite i lovee lovee lovee !!

by on May. 3, 2011 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bayliesmommy
by on May. 3, 2011 at 9:07 PM
I think id love to be built like you! Very cute. I would however go with a tankini
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
racheljessee
by on May. 3, 2011 at 9:10 PM
Honey don't be so hard on yourself! You just had a baby and you're still in great shape!
AnBiLe
by on May. 3, 2011 at 9:11 PM

You look AMAZING for having 3 kids, but I also would go with a tankini maybe for the start of summer, and once your back to your normal self, then switch to the rockin' bikini.

flaka500
by on May. 3, 2011 at 9:12 PM

its hard after having 3 kids you have a cute face and i would wait on the bikini but all in all you look great

ilovecandy
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2011 at 9:13 PM

my son is 11 weeks, I'm 5'2 anf 138, I have this awful gut that hangs, I cant even fit into regular pants because of the extra skin. UGH.

But I have a tankini (not sure if it even fits me anymore) that I plan on using. I htink you look fine

ImPhoenix
by on May. 3, 2011 at 9:14 PM

your baby isn't even 3 months old...you are being too hard on yourself...and you are very pretty!! Just exercise regularly and you will be amazed at how much better you feel. :)

PeaceMuch
by Kali on May. 3, 2011 at 9:14 PM

I think you look great mama! Don't be so hard on yourself.

Quoting bayliesmommy:

I think id love to be built like you! Very cute. I would however go with a tankini

JennWoodley
by on May. 3, 2011 at 9:14 PM

i think you look great.   we judge ourselves harder than anybody else does. 

SpunkyT425
by on May. 3, 2011 at 9:16 PM

Haha, my goal weight is 150. I would love to be at your weight and almost there. I'd say, wear whatever you are comfortable in and makes you feel good

LadyAsh4
by on May. 3, 2011 at 9:16 PM

Wear a bikini if you want to.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)