Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms
ok i see alot of post regarding the loss of sex drive for moms but i have the opposite problem. my bf never wants to and i always do. we mabey have sex 1 a month and i am only 20. i was wondering if anyone else has this problem and how do you deal with it?
by on Apr. 22, 2007 at 2:48 AM
Replies (11-18):
Gypztearz
by on Apr. 22, 2007 at 6:45 PM
Sex once a month!! Is he crazy? I feel you girl because I have to have sex at least once a day!! LOL Alright, not really but I would say we have to have sex at least 2-3 times a week!! My husband does get exhausted but that's why you have to entertain him get the mood flowing:

1. Toys
2. Watching adult movies with him.
3. Dress up (school girl, police officer, nurse,etc.)
4. Role playing (fave movies, books, music videos.)
5. Be Spontaneous
Tabzthemommy
by on Apr. 22, 2007 at 6:52 PM
When it got like that for me.... I had a fun party. Intoduceung new things and showing intrest him in him helped. Also working out will help you. You release hormones.
lee-mommy84
by on Apr. 23, 2007 at 7:48 AM
It seems like when I found out I was pregnant my sex drive went through the roof.  My hubby works a lot so I don't get it every night but he wants it all the time too.  We just came out of our newly wed phase of our marriage and I've been pregnant about 5.5 months of our 6.5 month relationship.  If you want to have sex and he doesn't try talking to him and found out why and if there is anything to be done about it.  If there isn't just take a little trip to the local sex shop and buy you a none vibrating toy to play with and ask him if he wants to play too.  My husband loves that and your bf might too.  Good luck.
Bengalsfamily
by on Apr. 23, 2007 at 8:37 AM
We're kind of like that.  I am the one who is in the mood more often than him...But I had to get rid of the idea in my head that it was because I didn't feel "thin" anymore.  So, I started just getting up the confidence to get dressed a little sexy for him.  I come in in lingerie and he gets the point!!! lol!  Yeah, it is nice when he makes the first move, but sometimes they just have to know that you still want them too, and they start to give back!!  Talking to him might make you feel better about yourself.  It usually has nothing to do with you.
MissyMae3919
by on Apr. 23, 2007 at 9:06 AM
Sorry for you girl, my husband gives it to me when ever and ware ever I wanted!  And we had to children back to back they were born a year and three days apart.  Are you sure that he isn't cheating on you?  Not trying to stir the pot but it might be something to consider.  You are to beautifull not to be getting any sex but once a month.  A sexy body like that needs attention 23 out of the 24 hours in a day.  Anyways girl good luck and I hope you can fix your problem. 
Mama2Boys0506
by on Apr. 23, 2007 at 9:37 AM
my sex drive skyrockets while i'm breastfeeding. so I've been there!
FAMILYOFBOYS
by on Apr. 23, 2007 at 11:35 AM
Well I was going to say that maybe he's just afraid to hurt you, but I see you have a seven month old, so you healed now & some men admire there new baby mama so much for giving birth to their child that sometimes they forget that our sex lives are still a need. I never personally had the problem, but I know I couldnt be happy having sex once a month. You may want to try seducting him & taking control b/c I know I would. I'm a sex addict & have no problem taking me some when I need it, mood or not. More sex, less stress so true! Put you on some lingerie or t-shirt & undies & tease him till he gets horny & take it from there mama!
xTarax
by on Apr. 24, 2007 at 1:59 PM
thanks  girls for all your comments. i have a feeling i know whats wrong and its the fact that he is very very stressed out right now with his job. i dont work so he is carrying the family. He works for Morgan Stanley and is trying to become a broker but its really hard in that business. He thinks about it all day long and is constantly having to study. i have tried talking to him but he just shrugs it off. i guess he isnt able to show affection while being stressed. now that i know the problem hopefully i will think of something but more oppinions would be great. thanks!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN