Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

The new girl

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2007 at 2:35 PM
  • 9 Replies
Hello Hello! 
I am new to the group and to cafemom.  I am 22 yrs old and the mother to miss Bella..She is 2 yrs old.  Im just looking for other moms my age to chat with and exchange our funny stories :) 
by on Apr. 22, 2007 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
armywife_mommy4
by on Apr. 22, 2007 at 2:42 PM
Well, Hello! Welcome to our insanity! LOL!! Seriously, though, welcome to the group.  I'm Nicole. I'm 21 and mother to Gryphon Matthew, 3, Allura Celeste, 2, Ivy Rose, 10mths, and the soon to be (in november!) newborn that we're not sure what we're naming yet. I am married to a US Army Soldier and live on Fort Carson (near Colorado Springs) in Colorado. I look forward to chatting with you!
catshea1983
by on Apr. 22, 2007 at 2:43 PM
Hi, my name's Carli.  I'm almost 24, married and have 2 kids.  Haley is just over 2 years and Jason Jr. is 11 mths.  Hope to hear from you soon.
Bellasmommy329
by on Apr. 22, 2007 at 2:49 PM
Oh girl!  You are so brave!  How do you do it being so young?  I can hardly stay sane with just one :)  I admire you...How do you stay organized...sometimes I feel like my life is a jumbled mess and cant clean it up enough!!  Thanks for saying hello and making me feel welcome :) Hope to talk to you soon!!
dimples40311
by on Apr. 22, 2007 at 2:56 PM
Hi I am Sarah. I am 21 and I have a 2 year old son, Logan and a 9 month little girl Jayna. I am new to all this to. My husband and I just moved to Ohio from California. I hope to talk to you soon.
mbrewer4god
by on Apr. 22, 2007 at 3:00 PM
Hi! I'm Melissa.  I am 25 years old and the mother of 3 beautiful little girls.  Cassidy is 4 1/2, Emma will be 2 in August and Mollie will be 1 in October. I hope you will find some good friends on here including myself.
JanyMarie
by on Apr. 22, 2007 at 3:05 PM
Hi! I'm Janice. I'm actually new here myself...first day. I'm a 26 year old mom of two girls Savannah (6) and Jocelyn (3). My boyfriend also has two kids Elijah (9) and Andrew (7). Welcome to the group!
stacey175
by on Apr. 22, 2007 at 4:16 PM
Hi, welcome to the group...you chose a good one.  Always something interesting going on.  I'm Stacey, mother of one.  My son's name is Dominic and he's a month and a half.  Look forward to chatting with you.
MrsPage_2006
by on Apr. 22, 2007 at 5:30 PM
Hi! My name is Mary! I'm new here too! I will be 23 in a few days and our first baby.........Sophia is due about a week and a half later! My husband has been in Iraq since September. He left when we were 7 weeks pregnant!  He will hopefully get his R&R in time for her birth he wil be home for 2 weeks, then back to Iraq till around Jan. It has been hard and I'm sure it might get harder that is one reason I joined cafe mom, to meet new people and have people to talk to! I hope everyone is having a great day!! Take care and I'm here to talk if anyone needs it! I have good ears Laughing(good listener)
Take care, have a great day!
Mary
Gypztearz
by on Apr. 22, 2007 at 7:02 PM
Welcome, I'm new too only my second time being on here and I really enjoy the chats. My name is Tiffani, my husband and I live in Cabazon, Ca the desert!! We have a son who will be turning 2 in August his name is De'Mari!! Hope you enjoy cafemom, talk to you soon!!Smile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)