• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just cannot get in the mood. Tmi! Biig tmi!

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:09 AM
  • 14 Replies
Seriously I think somethings wrong. I just want nothing to do with ANY type of sexual stuff. Ill give him oral. But thats it! Like he just wanted to fool around and I tried to let him mess around down there but I just cant! Idk if its cause the baby sleeps in a bassinet in our room or what. Idk. But I just feel so..idk the word but I dont want to be touched down there. Maybe having a second baby messed up my hormones . Idk. But I need to get this fixed cause it will hurt my marriage. I heard breastfeeding can make you like this and I wouldnt be suprised. It has messed me up alot. ah. I just feel so horrible. Hes upstairs in bed pissed iff. But it seriously just makes me uncomfortable. Idk wtf is going on :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amiesue1
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:10 AM

i was like that for like 2 months after both of mine were born!! sorry mama... :S

kleigh24
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:11 AM

well give it  alittle more time hun, you just had a baby less than a month ago it takes time to heal and let your hormones get back to normal

mommyjenn84
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:11 AM

HONEY!!! you JUST had a baby!! Give it some time

HeatherSumowski
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:12 AM
I just got my mojo back after 3 years...hope it happens quicker for you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bcbmami
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:12 AM
BUMP!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CheyennesMommy2
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:15 AM
I know I just had her but its hard on him. Its been 4-5 weeks since we did anything. I just get literally like repulsed by the thought of anything sexual besides I give him oral. I have never been like this. After my first I was dyin to have sex.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofqxb
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:15 AM
There are some days I'm just not into it either. I was afraid of it hurting my relationship. I even looked into aides to up my sex drive. Eventually I started being horny again. I talked to him about it and he wasn't happy but he understood. When you have kids, your body and mind go through some major changes. It takes some time for everything to get back to normal, and sometimes normal is very different from what it was before.
Give it some time mama, it will get better. I promise.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsApple
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 12:17 AM

You JUST had a baby.Give it time!And if he can't understand that,then he can just continue being a baby about it :o)

jaimesever
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:24 AM

that happened to me with my 2nd born.. we are just getting back into the swing of things.. and my son is 3... LOL so good luck!

edit: my depression and bipolar turned up 10 fold... and for some reason everytime we did it.. i would swell up so bad there so i didnt really wanna bother to much

Bits08
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:54 AM

You just had a baby?  Give it some time!  Your body is responding differently than it did after the last baby.  You all are going to have to talk about this and get yalls feelings out there.

It took a year after birth to get my groove back.  Dh acted like he was just dying all the time.  Now he doesnt even want it and Im the one dying. =/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)