Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So sorry! My boyfriend is an idiot!

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:03 PM
  • 63 Replies
I just want to let everyone know that any douchy/asshole posts and or responses to posts are the handiwork of my boyfriend. He apparently has a good time making me look bad and making people hate me. I dont really have a way to see what he posts on as I can only get on mobile and the ones I do come across I cant delete because it doesnt work on mobile for some reason. So I apologize to any of you that he has offended or may offend in the future! Just tell him to stfu and to get off of my account!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:03 PM
Replies (1-10):
calimommy1021
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:04 PM

Why would he want to make you look bad? That's pretty lame since you are his girlfriend and he should care about making you look good, not bad!

Kimsd
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:08 PM
He just doesnt take forums seriously and so doesnt think it matters whether I look bad on them or not. He doesnt realize that someday I might actually need some advice and by that time people will hate me. lol He is the original forum troll!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lenoxclan
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:11 PM

You may want to change your password and not tell him what it is.. If he continues to log on as you, he could get you deleted..

Mommi2four2011
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:13 PM

well you should change your password

XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 12:17 PM
Exactly.

Quoting lenoxclan:

You may want to change your password and not tell him what it is.. If he continues to log on as you, he could get you deleted..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bananahammock1
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:18 PM
Or... Get a grown up for a boyfriend lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
josiahmom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:22 PM

that effin sucks. tell him to stop being rude.

TheBabyFactory4
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:39 PM

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

Exactly.

Quoting lenoxclan:

jnttd
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:40 PM
Mobile keeps ypu signed in. Changing her password wouldn't help unless she wanted to sign in and out everytime she picks up her phone.

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

Exactly.

Quoting lenoxclan:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lenoxclan
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:48 PM

Well then she will need to keep him from accessing her cell. It's against TOS for men to be on here and it will only take her getting reported one time as being a man(say the next time he says some thing ugly)to get her deleted..

Quoting jnttd:

Mobile keeps ypu signed in. Changing her password wouldn't help unless she wanted to sign in and out everytime she picks up her phone.

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

Exactly.

Quoting lenoxclan:

Lusty Lenox

save the date

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)