• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DID U KNOW THIS?????? POLL INCL.****

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:03 PM
  • 17 Replies

Poll

Question: Does this information change your mind about what you put on the internet?

Options:

Yes

No

Other...Please explain.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 34

View Results

I don't know if anyone really cares about this but I kinda do and it makes me not want to post pics of my baby when it comes on FB...When you upload a photo to FB it automatically becomes their property and they can do whatever they want with it...like WHATEVER they want.  

Just wanted to let u know in case you didn't...  

Have a good end of the world day!!!  :)  I know I am.  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

PitaPata Cat tickers

by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MegaMutant
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:09 PM

Where are you getting this information?

tcchick2006
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:27 PM

i said other. im not sure if thats true but if it is then what can ya do about it? i use fb so family can watch my son grow up.

amiesue1
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:41 PM

thats sorta creepy....

lenoxclan
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:43 PM

I don't put ANY THING on the internet that I wouldn't want others getting..BUT this isn't true!

Dragonmamas
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:43 PM

Facebook actually posted something about this. I can't find it now, but it had something to do with going into your privacy settings as some things have changed.

saltyalley1227
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:45 PM

I am always careful what I put on the internet, but there are also options in the privacy settings on whether or not you want facebook to be allowed to use your photos in ads, etc.

My3LuVs83
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:46 PM
Good thing i dont use facebook
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlemissmj
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:57 PM

Where are you getting this information? Word of mouth? It's not true.

Regardless, it doesn't change my mind. I post pictures of my little girl and if someone wants to use them to make millions I'd be cool with that. She is a cute baby!  I honestly have no idea what else you could use them for. Regardless in all the years there has been FB they have never done that.

ashleydwnng
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:59 PM

I didn't know that, but it doesn't really matter anyways. once you put ANYTHING on the internet, it's pretty much everyones property.

Tink0711
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:02 PM

I don't know if this is true or not (fb getting rights to pics posted there) but I don't post pics of my dd there anyway. If my friends want to see them, I send the pics via snail mail. I won't even have any pics of my family saved on my computer (I've had people hack in via the wifi connection I use & steal them before).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)