• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i marinated chicken in dressing but what can i do to make it different

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:38 PM
  • 12 Replies

i have chicken marinatin in the fridge, used ittilian dressing, i d this alot how can i jazz it up?

by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ILuvEvanAndCole
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:39 PM

I always do that and then just grill it or bake it.

Kaydence2010
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:40 PM
after i marinate it, i toss it in bread crumbs then drizzle more dressing and cheese overtop and bake. then make some roasted potatoes and veggies :) yummmm
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saltyalley1227
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:41 PM

You could try other dressings.  I did rasberry vinagarette before and it was amazing.  You could dip it in some shake n bake or other breading or corn meal to give it some texture.  If you put lemon pepper on it also when you grill it and you marinated it in the italian its really amazing.

My3LuVs83
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:42 PM
I tried that before but didnt like the taste. I recomend making your own marinades with oranges lemon zest garlic cloves sliced onions and seosoning.. Sliced jalapeƱos are good too.. Then spray with pam and bake or grill.. Makes it juicy and tasty
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charley427
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:43 PM
Quoting Kaydence2010:

after i marinate it, i toss it in bread crumbs then drizzle more dressing and cheese overtop and bake. then make some roasted potatoes and veggies :) yummmm

We do this as well just without the breadcrumbs and then I add onion andd pepers kinda like tgi fridays sizzling chicken so yummy.
ILuvEvanAndCole
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:44 PM

That sounds so good; I am going to try it next time. Thanks!

Quoting Kaydence2010:

shellie830
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:46 PM
Add a packet of ranch mix. Or grill it add peppers and onions slice the chicken and you got fajitas
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
juansmommy
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:58 PM

thax girls:)

pregnantgirl361
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:01 PM

I would bbq it. And dump the left over dressing on the chicken when you put it on the grill. That is what we do and it is so good.

hannahsmom238
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:06 PM

I have my chicken marinating in dressing too. I'm going to grill it and then cover it in spicy bbq sauce. But, I'm not really creative.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)