Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ummm (a little tmi)

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:54 PM
  • 13 Replies

So when I got out of the shower this morning and all dried off, I walked into my kitchen with just a towel to talk to DH for a minute and the next thing i know i have some fluid coming out of my well you know and it ran down my leg. There wasnt a lot but it was enough to run all the way to the floor, and I have pretty long legs. What do you ladies think was it my water breaking or just water from the shower?

CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eviesmom453
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:55 PM

I'm sure it was your water breaking... How far along are you?

SarahSue87
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:56 PM

i would say it is your water, its rare that there is a huge rush of fluids like it is in the movies. if you water did break, GOOD LUCK i hope you have a healthy and happy baby!

aamommy2011

may be fluid. wear a pad. if its soaks through the pad within the hour, go to l&d

Pink.Daisies.23

Quoting aamommy2011:

may be fluid. wear a pad. if its soaks through the pad within the hour, go to l&d

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DylansMom213
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:58 PM

It definitely could be. My water broke when I was 36 weeks and for me, it was more like constant trickles...like one every few minutes or so. I actually thought I might have peed myself at first. Then I realized I couldn't control it and it wasn't stopping so I went in and lo and behold...it was my water.

Wait and see if it stops, if you can control the flow, and if you start contracting. You might not contract at all for a while but if it keeps happening, even just in small amounts, get checked out. Goodluck!

naominpipermom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:58 PM
Mine busted like a water baloon haha

Quoting SarahSue87:

i would say it is your water, its rare that there is a huge rush of fluids like it is in the movies. if you water did break, GOOD LUCK i hope you have a healthy and happy baby!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mailismom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:02 PM
LOL mine too

Quoting naominpipermom:

Quoting SarahSue87:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psychic_mom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:04 PM

My water came out in trickles like that, and by the time I was at the hospital it was all gone!!! def call!

Babybear89
Yup busted like a balloon too.

Quoting mailismom:

LOL mine too

Quoting naominpipermom:

Quoting SarahSue87:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NavyWifetb

Could be your water breaking.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)