Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boo freaking hoo.

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:56 PM
  • 21 Replies

My DH is mad at me because I won't help him mow the yard. The part I mow is in full sun. FULL sun. It's almost 90 out. The part he mows is in complete shade. Don't get pissed at me because I don't want to fry to a crisp while you're all nice and cozy in the shade. 

And I know you're wondering why don't we switch. What he mows is on a hill and I'm not mowing on a hill. It's too steep.

NarutoSasukeSakuraKiba Hinata Shino  InoShikamaruChoji Neji   Lee  Tenten

by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kaihla0709
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:05 PM

Wait til later when it's not so hot. If he doesn't like it he can do it all lol

mallowcup17
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:08 PM

i agree with you, i was frying at the park this afternoon and i wasnt mowing...stay cool. 

becky-b
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:09 PM

WHO CARES :0) LOL the weeds can help the zombies get lost on the way to your place.... Just sayin'

Mrs.Murray27
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:09 PM

i would wait until it wasnt so damn hot! 

sweettigeress
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:13 PM

We have to mow when someone can watch the girls. I usually help him. His mom is a douche and won't watch them so we have to take them to DH's grandmothers and they'll only watch them for so long and not around dinner time. Which it's after 6. I'm sure they'll be calling soon to complain for him to go get them. Yeah...I know, I'm not mowing, why did he take them over there. For one, to give me a break from them and for two...he thought I was going to help. Ha on him. HAHAHAHA on HIM. Turd.

nellyb118
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:16 PM
lol I'd tell him if he wants it done bad enough to do it himself!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
juansmommy
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:22 PM

yuck i mowed mine today my yard isnt all that big but i fried lol i say make him do it

Gooberina
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:30 PM

I wonder, all you do is complain complain complain.  Do you even try to be happy?

Loveing_My_Life
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:31 PM

My Dh will do it all, Every 2 weeks or when I ask him lol

DylansMom213
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:32 PM

Lol I don't blame you!

When dh and I got married, I told him I don't do yard work. He has to do all of it. But in return, he doesn't clean toilets, or pretty much the rest of the house. And I'm totally fine with that!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)