• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

strollers

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:34 PM
  • 17 Replies

at what age did you stop using them? im debating on getting rid of mine, dd just turned three my son is four and after two never ever used it he prefered to walk, and he is aqlso very very tall, dd is on the small side

by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GirlWSlingshot
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:53 PM

We used ours a couple times before he started walking, but I don't think we've used our stroller since DS was 12 months old. I use our Ergo if he's sick or tired, we actually gave our stroller away to DS' former babysitter.

Mrs.Murray27
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:01 PM

I keep a sun stroller just incase DD will be 3 in July. We've used it once in 2 months! But usually only for the airport...or if we will be doing extreme amount of walking. But my Graco stroller, has been gone since she was about one or a little after...

LancesMom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:40 PM

I had one around until he was 2 1/2 but hardly ever used it.

NavyWifetb
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:42 PM

I used one with my oldest until she was 3. My youngest will be in one for a while because she was a micro preemie so she is smaller than your average one year old.

PhiLLy-StyLe
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:42 PM
About 2.5..... Unless we went sewhere that either had large crowds or lots of walking, but it's rare we used it after that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
UrbanSoccerMom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:45 PM

please dont turn into a leash post! please dont turn into a leash post, please don't turn into a leash post!

UrbanSoccerMom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:47 PM

My son still uses his and he's 5. But, he has autism and likes to run, so I just went and bought a maclaren that hold his weight. I only use it though when he have to walk alot and I dont have time for him to "wander" as he likes to do that

NavyWifetb
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:47 PM

HAHAHA!  Right!

Quoting UrbanSoccerMom:

please dont turn into a leash post! please dont turn into a leash post, please don't turn into a leash post!

prissypoptart
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:51 PM
I need a double stroller. My baby will be here July 5th and I have a 15 mo old and a 3 yo and a 4yo... so with my 3&4yo walking alongside the stroller I can't chase my 15mo old and carry a baby... I'm very busy... lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
juansmommy
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:57 PM

lol I dont agree with leashes for kids but i thought aqbout getting a wagon to pull them in for when we go to places with large crowds just cause kay is small she does well walking but sometimes her little legs cant keep up she doesnt really like the stroller and my son even if he wasnt so tall wouldnt use one, the wagon i could haul both in if need be, i did use my double one a few months ago for my 4 year old but he had a sedated mri and we had several other testings he went through later on he didnt do well the being put out

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)