Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you have any fears?

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:46 PM
  • 10 Replies

I decided I wanted to surprise my hubby and do some yard work, we just moved here in Jan so there is plenty to do, sadly I didnt get near as far as I had hoped due to the fact I see a snake slither out from under my back porch. snakes are the only thing that scare me to the point of INSTaNT tears, I dont like them in zoos or even on tv the very site of one will make me instantly bawl my eyes out, so after i saw mr snake i was done lol, the good thing I got the back yard mowed just no weeds pulled or any flower beds made lol. 

Hubby is afraid of spiders and heights

by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
My3LuVs83
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:53 PM
Im afraid of spiders. A black widow crawled in my pants near my left foot! I just felt a tickle and shook my foot and out comes the spider.. Terrified of em since..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Peytons_Mama09
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:57 PM

Spiders and semi trucks....

Mrs.Murray27
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:16 PM

DH hates spiders period. I LOVE snakes :0) sorry!! 

I am in fear of airplanes (flying which i do a lot go figure ugh) and drowning. 

GirlWSlingshot
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:16 PM

Spiders. Really really bad. Used to have panic attacks when I saw them. Now I just kill them ASAP!

Shy_Dia
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 7:19 PM

i wouldnt say panic attack- induced fears... but i have a lot... semi-trucks- riding behind, beside or in front-- i cannot do it! i will SPEED to get away from them, including going 85 mph! (there was a line of them- like 10! i freaked! lol)

heights make me unedgy.

someone carrying me FREAKS me out! i like my feet firmly planted on the ground. lol

a long-ago fear; public... social anxiety which grew to seperation anxiety... taking DS outside, even to the park is what my anxiety/panic attacks were mainly about. thankfully, i've gotten better- not 100% but maybe like 85% lol-- we can go places and do things for more than 5 minutes now. yay!

juansmommy
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:23 PM

awww i feel ya on the semi thing i do the same i cant be inn front or behind them

exoticdiva63
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:23 PM
Spiders especially daddy longlegs, mice and cockroaches
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
juansmommy
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:32 PM

aww my hubby is afraid of spiders as well, i am the spider killer the big hairy ones disgust e but im not afraid daddy long legs are neat to me my dd hates any bug minus butterflys and ladybugs

mom_of2_n_twins
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:34 PM

Alligators! I literally can't watch them or look at them or see pictures or anything b/c I have nightmares. The sad thing is I live in Louisiana by the bayou :/ ...haha

juansmommy
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:35 PM

Quoting mom_of2_n_twins:

Alligators! I literally can't watch them or look at them or see pictures or anything b/c I have nightmares. The sad thing is I live in Louisiana by the bayou :/ ...haha

YIKES if i lived near them im sure that would be on my list too haha, im like you but with the snakes dont matter size or kind

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)