Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im gonna scream!

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:50 PM
  • 9 Replies
im preg/hormonal, and have bad cravings/ms. All i wanted was to go to the pizza buffet. Its what ive been thinking about for 2 days, so nothing else has sounded good and ive been throwing it all up. So are we going to get pizza? Hell no i just had to make some nasty dinner for everyone else, and im not eating. Yeah me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
LancesMom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:02 PM

hugs

calimommy1021
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:03 PM

I am sorry. I know how that is when you really want something and then you can't get it. I am the exact same way, then I just don't want to eat unless it's what I am craving...I hope you feel better soon!

mommy_2_be_2010
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 10:43 PM
Order yourself a small pizza and go lock yourself in your room mama let dh/so handle the kids
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kleigh24
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:47 PM

when I was pregnant with my dd I couldnt eat if I was in the house while the food was cooking it made me so sick. my husband had to bring me food home alot or I couldnt eat at all. I lost so much weight with that pregnancy but I still had a 9pd baby lol 

naominpipermom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:48 PM
Ouch!!!

Quoting kleigh24:

when I was pregnant with my dd I couldnt eat if I was in the house while the food was cooking it made me so sick. my husband had to bring me food home alot or I couldnt eat at all. I lost so much weight with that pregnancy but I still had a 9pd baby lol 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
naominpipermom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:48 PM
When I was preggo I was the same way
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kleigh24
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:59 PM

lol my son was only 7 and let me tell you that 2pds is a huge difference lol

naominpipermom:

Ouch!!!

Quoting kleigh24:

TexasWife
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:03 PM

kill the craving. just drive and go get it :D

TempestRayne
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:15 PM

feel better

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)