Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

V-Card S/O Your kids

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:51 PM
  • 13 Replies

What age do you "hope" your children will wait? what age would you accept it?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HeatherSumowski
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:52 PM
I would like to believe my kids will wait till marriage.....but honestly I'm just hoping they wait until they are out of high school
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mzazi
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:52 PM

what does the title mean? lol...i'm late

Amlynnk
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:53 PM

My whole thinking is, I would feel like a hpocrit if I told them they had to wait longer then I did. So, I would prefer them to but I would accept it as long as they waited till that age. And I of course would talk to them and make sure they were safe about it.

mom2twins9909
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:55 PM

bcbmami
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:55 PM
Same here.

Quoting HeatherSumowski:

I would like to believe my kids will wait till marriage.....but honestly I'm just hoping they wait until they are out of high school
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosemagic01
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:56 PM

I didn't have sex until 19 my husband was 18 we're hoping our son waits until then. My husband lived out on his own starting at 16 and still choose to wait but his older brother had 3 kids before he was 20 so that kinda worked out to keep him from having sex too early! 

So in short 17 the earliest I would be ok I guess. I don't really want to know to be honest.

littlemonaghan
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:57 PM
I would expect her to wait until she is at least out of high school. I was a sophmore in college when I lost mine..i turned 18 a month later also. I don't regret it at all, and I'm glad I waited that long even though my friends didn't. I lost it to my now husband and he's the only man I've been with. 4 years later I'm now 9 months pregnant with our 1st baby. There is no reason to rush into sex, especially in high school
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
poptart0325
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:59 PM

I'm hoping that my DD waits until she's marriage or at least 18... then I can't do or say anything about it because she's of legal age.

PeaceMuch
by Kali on May. 21, 2011 at 8:21 PM
I would like for them to be in a commited relationship and hopefully be around 18ish...i was 19 when i lost mine.
NeOnPrInCeSs3
by on May. 22, 2011 at 1:36 PM

I would hope they wait until they are out of highschool

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)