Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't believe my child's day care. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE *EDIT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T GET IT*

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:54 PM
  • 243 Replies

So me and my daughter were in the store and she pointed to some cookies and was asking for them I said "Why these cookies?" she said "I like them" I said "Is this what they serve you at day care for snack?" and she said "uh huh I like them"

I AM SO INFURIATED. I pay good money for her child care and I will not accept them buying the STORE BRAND, they can't just cut corners like that.  And besides, I don't want my daughter thinking that she deserves anything but the best, What are your thoughts on this?

*Edit... * Obviously no one read this dislaimer below ..... It was all a joke... I actually revealed that... but hey... you wanna call me names... go ahead.  I don't care.  I love everyone the same.

(disclaimer: no need to be so nasty, losen up and maybe read some of my replies)

by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GirlWSlingshot
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:56 PM

Are you being sarcastic? I'm hoping you are, but I'll feel really stupid if this is serious.

I'm not trying to bash you, but why are you so upset over her getting the store brand?

kyuteangl88
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:57 PM

My thoughts  are that the brand isn't an issue, the fact that she's being fed cookies for a snack is...

CoiaCuppcake
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:58 PM

I would be mad about them giving her cookies for a snack instead of real food.

2boysmommy.js
i think your being a prude. Its a damn daycare with lots of kida. Store brand is juast as goood as name brand. I think YOU think your better than ppl and thats not a good thing to pass to a child
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kyuteangl88

And this, there are WAY too many bs posts in here lately

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

Are you being sarcastic? I'm hoping you are, but I'll feel really stupid if this is serious.

I'm not trying to bash you, but why are you so upset over her getting the store brand?

tennis4lissa

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

I was wondering the same thing so don't feel stupid.

ellenc170

huh? for real?

aubre22

hey, cookies are cookies. im sure they all have sugar : )

ilovecandy
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 7:58 PM

really?

ikesmommy200
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:59 PM
It takes a lot of money to run a daycare, the school will also serve off brands.

I really hope this is a joke, otherwise, get off your high horse. You should be more concerned with the quality of the workers there than your kid not getting to eat name brand cookies. Get over yourself because your poo stinks too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)