Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whatever whatever blah blah blah..

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:21 PM
  • 14 Replies

Is how I feel right now.. I am so sick of doing everything blahhh ... Just because he got take out for us so I didnt have to cook he thinks he gets a free card to not help with any thing else.. Ughh I am annoyed and tired.. Doing the dishes changing the laundry and going to bed.. Have a good weekend ladies!

by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Schleetle
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:33 PM

I'm sorry, I hope tomorrow is a better day. I don't like the days when I feel that way either.

WesAndNicksMom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:37 PM

trust me, i know what you mean! 

i got up at 7:30am, went to work until 6pm then drove 45 minutes to get the kids from my SO's parents house, then to wendys (no time to cook), then home so they could eat and i could let the dog out, then to my dad's because he promised them they could stay tonight, then i came home and mowed the yard, cleaned the ENTIRE house and got scratched up by the dog (who's now in his kennel) because he refused to come inside when i called him so i had to carry him in.  my SO has had PLENTY of opportunity to do many of the things i did at home this week (i was sick AND working 9 hour shifts in a town an hour away) but no, i had to do all of it today because he's too busy watching t.v. when he's home...

kleigh24
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:38 PM

im sorry, hope tomorrow is better

NavyWifetb
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:39 PM

I know that feeling all to well.

alylm09
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:56 PM

ughh then I go into the kitchen start the dishes .. finish them and decide to make coffee for the morning so I get out the coffee grinder well the Mandolin falls and almost slices my finger but the last time my SO mother was here she stuck stuff in my cubbords and wasnt paying attention. Then I start the coffee grinder and the top flys off COFFEE BEANS EVERYWHEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! and he just looks at me and starts laughing at me. I am going to bed. I hope you all have a wonderful! I have to cook family dinner tomorrow night blahhh

mom2twins9909
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:57 PM

im sorry

alylm09
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:01 PM

It has just been one of those days.. Ughh tomorrow is a new one! :)

alylm09
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:02 PM

ohh and is any one else sick of reading these Troll  & Fake posts.. Im over it! I come on here to talk to real people. With real issues and real stuff.. not stupid drama fake crap!

Mrs.Murray27
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:05 PM

nite mama im sorry! i hope tomorrow is better for u :( 

lenoxclan
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:03 PM

HUGS

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)