Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wrong number :D

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:08 PM
  • 19 Replies

Poll

Question: What would you have done? :)

Options:

Grow up. Leave the poor guy alone. :)

Played along!!!

Other.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 39

View Results

I wasn't going to even say anything but somebody (you know who you are) said I should so I'm going to. :)

I just got the strangest text -- remember my name isn't Emily.

"Emily, I just want to say im sorry i kno my face said i was in a relationship but im single now and its complicated but i do kno i want a good girl someone who wont cheat and i really kno ur the right girl for me im so so sorry will you still talk to me?"

I responded "eff off I'm done with you, i never wanna talk to you again i'm so sick of you lying and treating me like garbage" :) I'm a jerk.

And well since I'm bored to tears I played along :D I'm god awful I know...

Have any funny stories like this?

by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChilliCherry
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:08 PM

BUMP!

ChilliCherry
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:10 PM

bump!

MissiHampt

I almost always play along when I get weird random texts.  I had some kid convinced that I was their friend and I would be meeting them at some haunted house thing....bet they were pissed when they waited there and no one showed up....

littlest.angel
Lol, how did that conversation go? I probably wouldnt have played along, but this guy sounds like he deseves it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Murray27
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:11 PM

lmao!! ;)

Honeybun09
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:11 PM

LOL I could never play along. I would feel too horrible.

Schleetle
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:12 PM

Once a guy txted me saying something about how he needs to have back surgery, and how he was feeling. So I just txted back "wrong person" then he asks if I am (insert random girl name here)? I didn't respond so he sent another txt that said "hello?" So I responded "No, stop txting me you have the wrong person." Then he says "Well I told you something personal so now you should tell me something personal about you." I again ignore his txt then get another txt urging me to tell him something. So I responded back for him to shut up, and stop txting me. He responded by telling me I was mean, or something along those lines. It was really odd. lol

ChilliCherry
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:13 PM

hahahah I told some girl one time I would meet her ice skating, this was after repetedly telling her she had the wrong number it was hysterical. 

Quoting MissiHampt:

I almost always play along when I get weird random texts.  I had some kid convinced that I was their friend and I would be meeting them at some haunted house thing....bet they were pissed when they waited there and no one showed up....

beka83
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:13 PM
lol I would have played along!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
My3LuVs83
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:14 PM
Haha!

Quoting MissiHampt:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)