Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

want to say im sorry

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:12 PM
  • 10 Replies

there was a post earlier where I got a little out of line and I am sorry, im not one for drama that was my first one that really rubbed me wrong, I was having a bad day and am struggling with the fact my kids are growing up so quickly im only 25 and no longer have the ability i guess jealousy got the better of me, I still stand by what i said but shoulda termed it better to the op, i hope everything works out for you and you get the help you need I am sorry for your situation and you will be in my prayers, i am posting it because i may have offended others too and its bothering me. So anybody i pissed off or offended I am sorry:)

by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
exoticdiva63
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:18 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beka83
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:20 PM
first time ive been on today so bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lenoxclan
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:04 PM

No idea..just commenting to keep it on front page.. HUGS To you and kudos for apologizing!

TempestRayne
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:05 PM

I hope whomever you needed to apologize too sees this.

kleigh24
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:05 PM

um I have no idea what happened but I think its noble of you to apologize

GirlWSlingshot
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:06 PM

No idea what happened, but here's a bump.

juansmommy
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:13 PM

thanx girls iv been a member along time and i hate drama and i hate knowing i may have made someone feel worse in a situation, i could have been nicer:)

BananaMuffins
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:14 PM

I obviously missed the post, but I really commend you for apologizing. 99% of the women here on CafeMom wouldn't have thought to do that. :)

juansmommy
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:16 PM

lol thanx:) i feel very badly about how i acted and the post is still up and a hot topic i woulda posted it there but didnt realize it was still going until i posted this

amiesue1
by on May. 22, 2011 at 1:37 AM
I'm not sure what post you are talking about but it is awsome that you had the courage to step up and apologize
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)