Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Victoria's Secret Miraculous!!

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:16 PM
  • 38 Replies

What do you all think about the Miraculous bra? Or any other one.. Just curious =) I have the Miraculous bra (and numerous other ones) and I LOOOVEE it to death heh.. too bad it is expensive.. but such is the price one pays for bigger shapelier boobies LOL

Btw I am a 34C-D.. 34C if I wanna pop out of a normal bra and 34D if I want semi normal looking boobs lol

by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TempestRayne
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:17 PM

Never heard of it.

lenoxclan
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:18 PM

IDK.. I don't buy bras there.. Don't even know which bra this is! LOL

MichasMama
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:18 PM

It's the one that makes your boobs up to 2 cup sizes bigger. It's great heh

RocknRollqt85
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:19 PM

I have it in pink, black and beige. hahaha I call them my $55 "implants" 

busymom64064
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:21 PM

OH MY GOSH!!! I have a white one and i looooooooooove it!! lol too comfortable :-) oh and it is underwire and i do not mind.....want to know why? lol it is the only underwire bra that i haven't had a reaction to. Fits perfectly well too.

MichasMama
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:22 PM

LOL I have the black/white leopard print one and a beige one.. the beige one is just a bit too big but I bought it while I was still losing prego weight.. which I didn't know was happening lol

Quoting RocknRollqt85:

I have it in pink, black and beige. hahaha I call them my $55 "implants" 

BananaMuffins
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:22 PM

I LOVE them!!

PrettyGirlRedd
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:24 PM

I LOOVE Victoria's Secret bra's! I bought my first about 2 years ago they make me feel so beautiful and confident! The Miraculous bra is just what they say it is..miraculous! My boobs actually touch when I wear this bra, I usually have a four in gap in between. LOL

MichasMama
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:27 PM

LOL I know what you mean.. I guess I have a wide rib cage? or something like that.. that no matter what kind of push up I buy they never get close enough to look like cleavage rofl unless I take my hands and squish them together but then they just look like giant tumors growing out of my sternum ROFL

Quoting PrettyGirlRedd:

I LOOVE Victoria's Secret bra's! I bought my first about 2 years ago they make me feel so beautiful and confident! The Miraculous bra is just what they say it is..miraculous! My boobs actually touch when I wear this bra, I usually have a four in gap in between. LOL

Apr1l
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2011 at 11:28 PM
Any b cup ladies like this bra?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)