Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you flirt? updated

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:39 PM
  • 22 Replies

How do you like someone to flirt with you?  Do you think flirting with a man is different than flirting with a woman?  Lets all share!  I've been with my husband almost 8 years and I have no idea how to flirt, I never did just have a nice smile as I'm told.

LOL..First of all I guess I really didn't have to flirt.  She wasn't a very shy person and did all the flirting for both of us lol.  It was a fun night and after they went home, well let's just say my DH and I didn't go to sleep for a while lol.  :)  But thanks for all the flirting tips.

by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cjsmom1
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:55 PM

I have no idea

tdoubleday04
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:55 PM

BUMP

wildsun
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:58 PM
Depends on the flirtee and what they are into, teasing, innuendo, light touching. It's made to order and thats what makes it fun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tdoubleday04
by on May. 22, 2011 at 12:07 AM

i get all that lol, but i need to learn to flirt and in the next couple days lol.  Can't anyone help?

Smiles686
by on May. 22, 2011 at 12:10 AM

My mom, sisters, and friends always joke that I flirt with anything that walks by.  I don't notice.  Apparently, I just do it automatically.  I'll flirt with girls and guys.  The only thing I noticed I do is my tone changes and I move closer to a person if I find them attractive.  Honestly though, I flirt with guys and girls I don't find attractive.  It's just a weird habit and I haven't had any complaints.  My boyfriend says he knows I'll never cheat, so he thinks it's funny.  I don't do it on purpose.  It just happens.  :(

wildsun
by on May. 22, 2011 at 12:11 AM
Now you are just going to explain that mama. Learn in a few days? Test on whoever is around. Put yourself in a sexy mood, maybe with a sexy bra and panties under your clothes, then try to discreetly as possible make someone feel just as hard as you are. Start with a compliment, lots of eye contact, laugh and smile. You'll get the hang of it, lol.

Quoting tdoubleday04:

i get all that lol, but i need to learn to flirt and in the next couple days lol.  Can't anyone help?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mochamom88
by on May. 22, 2011 at 12:12 AM

flipping your hair and batting your eyes and lots of smiles while making small talk lolfingers crossed

wildsun
by on May. 22, 2011 at 12:13 AM
Hot^
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenn8604
by on May. 22, 2011 at 12:14 AM
idk im not any good at it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
naominpipermom
by on May. 22, 2011 at 12:16 AM
Batting my eyes, smiling..and of course my southern roots don't hurt either.and small thoughtfull compliments
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)