Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Extreme Couponing

Posted by on May. 30, 2011 at 6:34 PM
  • 39 Replies

Has anyone ever considered doing "extreme couponing"? Or is anyone actually "extreme couponing" now? I'm just curious about who phenomenon that is "extreme couponing" lol.

by on May. 30, 2011 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jolenejw
by on May. 30, 2011 at 6:36 PM

I would totally do this but I don't know much about the rules of coupons and it feels a little overwhelming (if there was a class that could sum it up, I totally would)

TexasWife
by on May. 30, 2011 at 6:37 PM

no. I do coupon though.

BEXi
by on May. 30, 2011 at 6:37 PM

You must hvae watched it last night!! I want to start doing it.

Bl3ss3dMommi
by on May. 30, 2011 at 6:40 PM
I coupon but like the first poster said don't know how to do extreme.... Even if I did I would just donate all the extra stuff and only keep what we need for my family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColinsMommy99
by on May. 30, 2011 at 6:41 PM

No, I don't feel the need to stockpile stuff like they do.  LOL  I like the one last night where he gave it all away though!  It sucks though because everytime I want to buy something that is a good deal now, the selves are wiped clean early in the morning already!  I only want one or two, but people feel the need to take them all.  We don't have any place the doubles coupons around here, so I wouldn't do as great as they do on the show anyway.  My old store where I used to work used to double coupons and I would get those deals because I knew about them a week ahead of time.  LOL  (Plus that was like 7 years ago.)

ikesmommy200
by on May. 30, 2011 at 6:43 PM
I coupon but can't seem to get stuff free all the time. Sometimes I manage half off, but that's rare. My best trip this month was 52 worth of stuff and I paid 23, but it was at walmart and dh works there so almost 4 of the discount was his employee discount card.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WImom2
by on May. 30, 2011 at 6:45 PM

I do not coupon, and I do not want 70+ jars/bags/boxes of anything.

clasater
by on May. 30, 2011 at 6:52 PM
I coupon but in California it's reallly hard to do extreme coupling because you can't double coupons and stuff like you can in other states. Each store has it's coupon policy posted on it's website so a good way to get started is to get familiar with your favorite stores policies. Also you can go to sites like couponmom.com Or myfrugaladventures.con and those sites will have a list a free or close to free deals for stores in your area. Also you can use sites like coupon.com to find printable coupons so that not all your coupons come from the Sunday paper. Best way to use coupons is on the items that are already on sale, you can use store coupons and manufacturers coupons together for items already on sale to get the best savings.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
manda.doll
by on May. 30, 2011 at 7:26 PM
I love watching the show but I don't have the patience to coupon. I like the people that donate their stuff though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenieceMojica
by on May. 30, 2011 at 7:27 PM

i am an extreme couponer!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN