Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

stretchmarks and bikinis?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:15 AM
  • 47 Replies
I'm 20 years old I have 2 toddlers a almost 3 year old and a 1 year old. I have always had a beautuful body until..... kids grew inside me lol. I have stretchmarks on boobs, lower stomach and hips.my body looks great other than stretchmarks): do you think it is gross to wear a bikini with stretchmarks?? I want to be in a bikini so bad. I might post pic later. If you have pix post'm(:
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hmommy07
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:17 AM

post a pic... please!! i have horrible stretchmarks and i am so ashamed of my body. i had a pretty sexy body before kids and now i feel like an ugly bat

Schleetle
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:17 AM
No. I think you should wear whatever you feel comfortable in. I'm on iPad so I can't post pics easily, but I love my body. I don't wear a bikini just because I personally don't like them on me, but I think if you feel good in one you should wear it. What other people think doesn't matter.
JaimieLynn8
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:19 AM
Not at all! If people don't like it they don't need to look ;)

I hear getting sun helps their appearance? Not sure about that but that's a plus to wear one!

If I lost a little more weight I'd definitely head out in a bikini and I have a few stretch marks on my tummy, thighs, & hips! I'm 22 & have a 2yo and 7 week old :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DelphianSeraphi
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:19 AM

I don't know how, but I got lucky and missed out on the stretch marks, but I don't think they're gross at all. I say rock that hot momma body in a skimpy bikini! And PLEASE share some pics! =D 

momofone725
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:21 AM

why don't you get a nice tattoo piece to cover the tummy ones. like a nice flower piece going across your stomach. the boob ones are easily hidden with the right bikini top. when i got scars on my boobs from having a surgery to remove tumors i told my doctor i hated them and she said, you should get tattoos over them. i mean the possibilities are endless, flowers with some butterflies or dragonflies, anything

sarah3510
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:21 AM

I got a few little stretchmarks around my belly button. Very thin and small and they make it look like my belly button has been pierced even though it never has. They are skin colored though and even though they arent bad, im still paranoid about what ppl will think about me in a bikini. It really just depends on how bad they are and how YOU feel about it. Because of course some people will judge it because they are rude and dont respect that you got those from giving birth. But I dont see a problem with it. If you are comfortable wearing one, thats all that matters

aprilsalcro
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:22 AM
I would never ever wear one because of my stretch marks imo thats gross. I dont like to look at it. and im sure no one else wants to see my stretch marks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2hailey08
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:22 AM

No, I dont think its gross.

momofone725
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:23 AM

see something like that is gorgeous

KenzieQsMommy
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:26 AM
Wear what makes you feel sexy!! I have stretch marks and cellulite and we recently went on a cruise and I struggled with wearing a bikini or not but ya know what?! I rocked that shit ;-) I'll post pics when i'm not mobile!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)