Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I haven't been on in a week but this is the crap I've been going through. (Very Long)

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:39 AM
  • 15 Replies

So I left my boyfriend because he is a 29 year old man that will not grow up. He makes really good money but his sister controls his bank account. Yes, she controls it, she pays his bills and every two weeks gives him 200$ and says here make it last. o.O His mother is just as controling, and what I was TRYING to do was make him grow up. So we had a argument this week and every question I asked him, his answer was "I don't know". So I finally said, ok Brad when do YOU want to grow up. His response was, I don't know, not right now but I will pay child support. WTF?!? Ok well lets not forget that he is exteremly lazy and wants everyone to cater to him and baby him like his family does. Yea NOT happening with me, I refused to do it.

Well I am 12 weeks and the past few weeks I have been cranky and I have not want to have sex and he has been pissed off and inconsiderate thinking it's all about him. Well, I decided 2 days ago that it was over, and I told him I was like I know you have been cheating on me just because your pregnant girlfriend who is hormonal right now doesnt want to. The only thing he could say was, I don't know what you are talking about. Well anyways, he comes by my work yesterday morning like I told him to and he brings me the rest of his things and I give him back some of the things he has left at my house. Well yesterday evening I text him and I'm like the skank you talking to, is she ok you have two kids by two different women and he ask why and I tell him, if he is going to have my baby over there I want to know, and he says yes shes fine. So I tell him, see you were cheating on me and he said no we just started talking today, Now mind you this is just ONE day after we broke up. I guess he thinks Im stupid.

So GUESS WHAT? Some girl calls me last night and ITS HIS GIRLFRIEND. They started dating the day he went with me to see my 10 week ultra sound! Then she goes in to telling me all the stuff he has been telling her! Now me and him have been dating awhile now. But he tells her , Oh we broke up in March then I got drunk and called her up, we f*cked and she got pregnant. Told her I never been to his house and I gave her every detail of his home! He told her that I was talking to someone else (which I was NOT) and that we were only friends. Okay this is where he flupped up, if we were just 'friends' then how you going to tell her we broke up in March. You said I was never over there but when I detailed every single room in your house, the girl was in shock. And he posted on my face book 6 days ago how he still loved me and was excited about the baby, which his girl friend saw. Well she didn't call me to be a b*tch, she just said he's stories weren't coming together and wanted to know what she was getting her self into and I let it all out.

I was like look, Im not telling you these things because I don't want you dating him. I was like I want him far away from me as possible and if he didn't have anything to do with this baby then GOOD. But I said you called me so Im going to tell you everything about him. I was like we just broke up yesterday and I saw him this morning because I gave him some stuff he left, and oh yeah he told her that he had to go pay a bill in Greenville, which he lives 30 mins away, when he came to saw me and I gave him back a picture he gave me of him and his daughter. That SAME morning he text her saying I got a gift for you, a picture of me and Isabelle. Well any how so after mine and her conversation I text him I was like sooooo I was a one night stand? Really?  Then I ask why did you give her my number. Well he didn't answer. Then he text later last night, I hope your happy. I text saying dude you gave her MY number did you think I was really going to lie? His response, I didn't think you would answer. LoL I mean really wtf! So all in all, Im sitting here relieved the cheating piece of air wasting scum is gone! He has stressed me out WAY to much! 

Nooooooow Im done ranting! Have a lovely day mommas!

BabyFruit Ticker

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Okigurl
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:43 AM

Wow he sounds like a douche you are way better off without him. You go girl!

TDMumof3
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:44 AM

Good LUCK!! You should have been more careful of who you got pregnant by!

AustinsMommy007
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:45 AM
Sounds like you did the right thing momma!!
((Hugs))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2twins9909
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:49 AM

Quoting AustinsMommy007:

Sounds like you did the right thing momma!!
((Hugs))

BrownEyedGirl86
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:50 AM

you are way better off w.out him - but I wouldn't get involved any more - you did your duty as a female and you were honest with her- but thats all I would do.  Now I would go file for childsupport and visitation.  see if you can get a lawyer to help you probono or somethign that you can afford so you know what you are getting into with this battle...

exoticdiva63
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:53 AM
Wtf? I would have been pulling my hair out! He sounds annoyingly stupid!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ikesmommy200
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:53 AM
Glad you got rid of that jackass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StephMarie152
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:58 AM

Oh trust me, my father said he is taking me next week to speak with a lawyer because since he can't put a bullet through him he wants to milk him for everything! And as far as I should of been careful about who I got pregnant by, we had been dating a year and a half and we used a condom, stupid thing broke and I ended up pregnant. I was on birth control but was off of it for a few days because I was changing pills. But I try to find the good in everyone and help them out like I did him, but it was either I strangle him or he get the hell out of my life, so I gave him 2 hrs to get his shit or it would be in the garbage lol. But I am sooo much happier. As for the girl I asked her polietly not to call me again, I told her I saw they were dating and I didn't contact her or anything she contacted me and I told her what she wanted to know (which she left him to because of what i said lol) but not to contact me again. But he said he has no problem paying child support. Ugh he says that now!

mommyof11050307
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:02 AM
Wow he needs a sign that's says I'm a dumbass don't date me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JaydensMom42009
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:04 AM

wow mamma I'm sorry glad he's gone though! good for you!!! =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)