Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

men are stupid

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:53 AM
  • 3 Replies

So my ex and i have been talking off and on for the last few weeks. Sometimes he shows a lil concern and will ask about drs appointments, childbirth class etc. But you can tell hes just asking to ask. Well yesterday we're talking (trying to come up with a parenting/custody/cs agreement) and he says out of no where "youre getting him (the baby) circumsized right? Now before joining cm i never knew it was such a huge debate or that you even had a choice. I ended up asking my brother his advice cuz num 1 hes a man and num 2 he has two boys. (ex and i werent talking until recently) my thing is im 8 months preggers and ur biggest concerned is the babies penis?! Wtf! We're in the middle of talking about weekend visits and childcare and his mind is below the belt as always!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ConnorMom228
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:55 AM
Typical man!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
exoticdiva63
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:06 AM
I swear to god its like he has add or something. We'll be talking about one thing and out of nowhere he'll come up with something totally random
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StephMarie152
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:24 AM

Oh wow, seems like thats his way of having to get out of talking about the more important things

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)