Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms making a facebook for unborn baby

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:24 AM
  • 56 Replies

I seen an article on The Stir about it.

What do you think of moms having a facebook profile for their unborn baby???

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sunnyflower417
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:26 AM
I think it's ridiculous. There is an age limit for a reason. I feel the same about children having a FB.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schleetle
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:26 AM
I think it's pointless, but I don't know.
kr.shelby
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:27 AM

If there was anything I wanted people to know about my pregnancy then I just posted it on my own page...I wouldn't make a separate page...And I wouldn't "friend" any unborn babies...

I read the article too and technically there were rules broken, Making a page for someone else and a page for some one under the age of 13. I don't disagree with Facebook yanking the page.

vboatner
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:28 AM

I think it is crazy for people to have them for their small chilren too. Then again my cousin has one for her damn DOG. I think that is more or less cause she is addicted to the games on their and uses it to send her self stuff when she needs it. LMAO

MadJack607
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:30 AM

Same. I think this is horrible. There are tons of pedophiles out there that are pretending they are children. There is an age limit that is to young. Facebook should of been left alone when they delveoped it for only college students. Kids under the age of 18 shouldnt have one.

Quoting sunnyflower417:

I think it's ridiculous. There is an age limit for a reason. I feel the same about children having a FB.

angelmommy2806
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:31 AM

I don't understand why they can't just post pics on their own profile. My sil has one for my nephew and its pretty pointless. She always has the same pics on hers.

Kirasmommy818
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:34 AM

Was she a part of a mom forum and did the baby have health problems. I know some1 who did it to keep ppl updated without having to add them to her personal page with her info.

My3LuVs83
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:34 AM
actually i think its not that bad.. I dont use FB personally but if i did i cant say i wouldnt make one or that i would.. I dont see anything wrong or rediculous about it.. The love for your LO born or not makes you do many things you wouldnt have done before... I dunno i dont see the reason to freak out over it..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
t1gger143
by Katie on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:42 AM
Considering that dogs have their own facebook page, I don't think its horrible. People also pay to have baby blogs. Facebook is free.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lenoxclan
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:43 AM

Ridonkulous

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)