Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I better not be getting sick:(

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:41 AM
  • 11 Replies

Because we are leaving at the end of this coming week to go on vacay and see the family...

I woke up last night with a painfully scratchy throat and I felt like I was going to vomit.. I went and got some water(my throat was to scratchy feeling to just go back to sleep)

This morning I am still slightly nauseated and my throat feels slightly sore and I feel like I may be getting a head cold...Booo

Better be allergies dammit....

Lusty Lenox

save the date

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LyTe684
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:43 AM
Rinse with warm salt water. Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
t1gger143
by Katie on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:43 AM
I swear by advil cold and sinus and hot tea. Hope you feel better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmyParent
by Amy on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:44 AM
My throat has been on fire for a week. Today was the first morning I woke up and it hasn't been that bad. Ive been miserable. I hope it doesn't turn into anything for you and that you can enjoy your vacay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaidansmylife
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:48 AM
Warm tea with mint and hunny will help your throat. I hope you enjoy your vacay! Have fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vboatner
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:51 AM

Aww. Hope you are not getting sick. That would suck to be sick on your vaca, especially after the hell you went through with not even knowing if yall would get it or not

My3LuVs83
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:52 AM
take some airborne to help boost your immune system or squeeze enough oranges to fill a cup and drink it.. Eat some bell peppers they are loaded with vitamin c.. Take some tylenol or ibuprophen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2MasonNRyder
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:53 AM
Ryder and I are both like that. Dr said his was allergies but now we both have fevers :( feel better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:53 AM
Oh no, I'm sorry!! Hope it is just allergies. Hope you feel better soon.
calimommy1021
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:39 AM

I have the same thing, there must be some cold bug going around. I have a sore throat and I feel nauseous too, but I think it's from my sinuses draining in the back of my throat. It sucks! Hope you feel better! Colds can kick your butt it seems.

GirlWSlingshot
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:47 AM

No! Don't get sick!

There's an amazing sore throat tea made by Traditional Medicinals - most supermarkets have it. It wipes out my sore throat every time... and I definitely agree with blasting it with some Airborne.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)