Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just gotta get this out....TMI

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:29 PM
  • 20 Replies
my bd and i were together for 4 1/2 years and for 3 of them i could not stand even looking at him. For the last year and a half we were together i never wanted to have sex with him just seeing him shirtless disgusted me. After 3 months of me refusing to have sex with me he would wait until i fell asleep and i would wake up in the middle of having sex with me and if i told him to stop hed say 'no im almost finished and if u would put out i wouldnt have to wait for u to fall asleep' he did this for a year he made me so disgusted with myself made me feel like i was nothing but a sex object even now everytime someone tells me im sexy i see it as they dont see anything of me as a person just a piece of ass and it makes me so disgusted with myself i have not had sex with anyone since april and i dont plan on having sex with anyone. I feel like i was technically raped i often wake up in the middle of he night thinking hes there and i hate it he lives in tennessee now and is trying to get my kids from me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tattooedmama126
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:27 PM
Yeah sex w/o your consent is rape. Sorry mama. Hugs.
mom2twins9909
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:31 PM

Quoting tattooedmama126:

Ronique1989
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:33 PM
It's rape and you should reprt him. You guys obviously didn't have that loving relationship where it was ok to wake your partner up with sex. And he did a number on you emotionally. So maybe counseling will help.*hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:36 PM
So sorry you have to deal with that mama! Maybe you should seek counseling to help you. Good luck!
jeswill
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:38 PM
Its rape and you have ptsd you need to get help... it's happened to me and I can tell you once you move forward with talking about it then you can start to enjoy sex again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JBDslittlemam08
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:39 PM
Yeah......unconsented sex is indeed rape.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HistoryPixie
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:39 PM

I agree that you should talk with someone about it.  *Hugs*

Quoting PeaceMuch:

So sorry you have to deal with that mama! Maybe you should seek counseling to help you. Good luck!

My3LuVs83
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:45 PM
it is rape.. You will feel like this until you report him and get help... Im so sorry momma..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
schicht24
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:20 PM

Quoting tattooedmama126:

bumkins_mummy
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:23 PM
Its raped and I would send his ass to jail.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)