Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

More affection from my 2 yr old than DH -PIOG

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:07 PM
  • 4 Replies

Since I got pregnant, I rarely get as much affection from DH as I did before. Whereas my DS started giving me MORE.

This morning it made me want to cry! I've asked and asked DH to come and feel our baby kicking away in there, and he is always busy. or if he does it's a quick oh yeah cool. I asked him about it and he said it's "weird". But my DS is constantly paying attention to my tummy. He calls her "MY baby". This morning when he woke up he climbed into our bed, pulled my jammies up so he could rub my tummy. and rubbed my belly for an hour while snuggling with me saying "My Baby" and snuggled in close to my chest. He held me and gave me about a hundred kisses!

It was super sweet and made me very happy. but then, I think about DH and he doesn't hug and kiss me as frequently as he used to! I miss it!

Does anyone else have the problem of their DH not giving as much loving?

Anyone else have a child who is giving so much attention to you and loving? Or so attatched to the baby already?

pregnancy due date

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
JaimieLynn8
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:25 PM
I had moments like that when I was just pregnant. My DS didn't understand I was pregnant but he was always around me & snuggling & kissing.
I love my DH but when he's an ass I always tell myself that my two little boys are the only boys I need :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MumsTheWord571
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:59 PM

BUMP!

mtsmom1986
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:00 AM
Yeah I know the feeling. Whenever DH and I fight I sleep in the kids room because I know for sure that the kids at least love me unconditionally lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TempestRayne
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:06 AM

Not really. I am sorry you do though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)