Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is it a guy thing?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:31 PM
  • 3 Replies

my SO loves the band Phish.  he bought tickets online 2 days ago but he can't drive and the concert is 3 hours away in cleveland.  the concert is tonight and when he went to work this morning he still had no idea how he was getting there.  the tickets came by fed ex yesterday when i was home and he was ridculously excited when he got home from work.  i just can't imagine doing something like that.  i have to know exactly what's going on or else no thanks!  he's so excited though and he told me he thinks he's getting a ride with people he met on Phish's online forum.  maybe it's because i'm a woman but i just wouldn't feel safe doing that (there's no talking him out of it though).

i should also mention that he did the same thing last year but the concert was in another state and he found a ride that day from some people he met on the same forum...  damn hippies lol  last time he was gone for 2 days and i told him he'd better be home tomorrow morning from this one.

do you know anyone like this or am i just weird and lots of people make crazy last minute plans like this?

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:38 PM
I'm like you I have to have a plan. Lol I don't know anyone like that..lol
mom2twins9909
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:42 PM

Ditto

Quoting PeaceMuch:

jeswill
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:46 PM
Triple that

Quoting mom2twins9909:

Ditto

Quoting PeaceMuch:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)