Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:16 PM
  • 11 Replies
I haven't seen a post yet... but does anyone watch the show.... I am fascinated! New guilty pleasure... I think so!

What do y'all think?!?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kenzsmama
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:18 PM
I thought it was pretty interesting!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LiveLifeLoving
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:18 PM

I've only seen 1 episode so far, but I thought it was weird! And the way they talk (not the British accents, but the grammar and the slurring of their speech) was driving me insane. Other than that, I thought it was pretty fascinating.

mommyjenn84
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:19 PM
I want to see that soooo bad!! I love tlc. Our cables getting turned off soon for awhile and I'm going to be so lost without tlc
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cowboysgirl2810
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:22 PM
I live on TLC. Lol! But yeah. Its just amazing to me how these "travellers" can live as they do! I mean, those weddings and parties and DRESSES are not cheap!

I laugh so hard at them! The drunken slurring just reminds me of my family! (Very irsh!) Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ThatDollNJ
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:34 PM
It fasinates me. How wierd their obsession with weddings? And the little girls all dressed up, crazy! Well thats different cultures for ya. Lop
mommaticiakay
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:36 PM
Yeah...I liked the show but I spent half of it shaking my head at how they allow their VERY young daughters to dress. But I was also almost in tears when they showed them being run out of their homes. They weren't hurting anyone, why persecute them?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cowboysgirl2810
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:39 PM
Exactly. The lil girls all look like hokkers! The way they dance and what not. But it is sad seeing them get their homes demo'd.

And that whole "grabbing" its only a hair or 2 shy of rape! Yet its totally acceptable to them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaticiakay
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:43 PM
Yeah the grabbing is awful, I could not walk away from that, i'd be telling the boy off. Guess i'll never be a Traveler lol. Dh watched it with me and saw the light up moving butterfly wedding dress and said, "That chick looks like a drag queen in that dress." lol And the dancing, *sigh* what ever happened to lil kids spinning in circles and jumping around to dance lol. They looked like mini strippers. smh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kyuteangl88
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:52 PM

damn it, i wanted to watch it but i'm guessing i missed it :-/

cowboysgirl2810
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:55 PM
Yeah. Its on fridays at 10. The sneak peak was last Sunday. 2 hours! Its crazy! Even my husband was sucked into it. Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)