Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need dating advice! lol

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:28 PM
  • 18 Replies

Gahhh!! I don't know how to date anymore! lol I got out of a bad relationship about 5 months ago, and haven't been dating at all since. But this one guy i've kind of started liking. He works with a friend of mine and i actually used to go to highschool with him. lol We've been chatting at safeway every time i see him for like a month now. I have a game night every week at my place when DD is with her dad and so on a whim i invited the guy i like over to it. (his name is andrew) He came and we had a alot of fun. A lot of flirting go on which was weird (just cuz i haven't flirted with another man in a long time) but fun. :) He's coming again to my game night which is tomorrow. My question is..well i kinda want to go out on a date with this man. lol But he isn't making any moves..i mean we flirt..but i'm thinking should i make a move? like ask HIM out? lol I've never done that before and i feel like a tard since i'm 27 years old and i so don't get the dating world. lol Or maybe i should just wait it out for a bit and see where things go? Help me out! lol

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TempestRayne
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:31 PM
HMmmmm, maybe just ask him out. Be prepared to pay though, lol.
My3LuVs83
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:34 PM
aaah id be too shy to ask him out i would wait.. But thats just me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2twins9909
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:35 PM

Wait it out

Go for it

What do I know? I've been married for 5 years now and been out of the dating game for awhile! lol

jojomommy
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:38 PM

Ask him if he would like to see a movie or grab some coffee some time what ever you do DONT HAVE SEX.. wait atleast a month if not more.... If you can get your hands on a book called " why men love bitches.. its funny and kind of helps you in the dating world

Gastromama2007
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:38 PM
Yeah def don't have sex
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PhiLLy-StyLe
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:39 PM
I say go for it!!! Nothing wrong with going after what you want an being the one to initiate things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:41 PM
Go for it! But like others said don't jump into sex too fast.
Fantasystar
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:44 PM

Same Here.

Quoting My3LuVs83:

aaah id be too shy to ask him out i would wait.. But thats just me.

pyrateprincess
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:43 PM

Quoting jojomommy:

Ask him if he would like to see a movie or grab some coffee some time what ever you do DONT HAVE SEX.. wait atleast a month if not more.... If you can get your hands on a book called " why men love bitches.. its funny and kind of helps you in the dating world

I'll have to check that book out. thanks! lol Don't worry i won't have sex. lol I'm not looking for sex right now. I'm kind of scared of sex..sex is a kind of scary thing for me right now. I need to be able to trust a man to be able tosleep with him..especially now after what happened. :-/

pyrateprincess
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:48 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)