Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Those of you with itty bitty babies and no a/c!

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:24 PM
  • 6 Replies
How do.u keep them cool? Were at my moms til 7:30 its 95 degrees and no air conditioning! We have a fan above us and fan beside us but shes warm! :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ambermarie2006
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:26 PM
Cold rags, cold teething rings, naked on a towel.

My mom doesn't have ac at her house either
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CheyennesMommy2
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:26 PM
Shes only 1 month old
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FinalScore1to1
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:27 PM

Cool rags, everything off but a diaper!  Thats what I have to do at the in-laws!

ikesmommy200
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:30 PM
Buy a tiny kiddie pool and put her in with just a diaper. What my mom did with me. I was born early aug, they lived in a second floor apartment with no ac.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambermarie2006
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:30 PM
Yea when mine were that little I would remove all their clothes but a diaper, and drape a cool rag over their back
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:46 PM

When katrina came through, my 2nd dd was only 3 weeks old. I was nursing so where i went she had to come with me. We were staying at my moms because we had no electricity for 3 weeks but we had to come back to the house for somethings and I didnt want to leave her with mom in case we got stuck. i had to come with dh to make sure we got all the stuff for me and the kids (because when we left for my moms i only brought 3-4 days worth of stuff because we didnt know the storm would be as bad) so i went to my neighbors house we had fans going and took her clothes off while i nursed her. It was miserable but we made. we also put cold rags on her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)