Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am in DIRE need of a VACATION!!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:27 PM
  • 4 Replies

So, as of right now, my house is FULL.....and not with the people that live in it. My parents are out of town right now, getting my niece and nephew for the summer. That just leaves me, my DF, our children, and my brother. Well, my DF's brother, his wife, and their two children were down here visiting before they leave to go to Japan for the next 3 years. They WERE staying with his mother, but DF's brother's wife wasn't getting along with her husband's parents, so now, they are here.....until June 15th. I am losing my mind!! Their son, who is 3, I think, doesn't know how to interact and socialize well with other children at all. He is so mean and cruel to my 5 year old DD. He hits her, takes her things, and when something is said, all his mother does is ask how come he can't play with that toy, even though he had another toy and then decides that he needs to take all the toys. He is ridiculous. I know how to deal with my children when they don't share. All toys get taken. My children fuss for a minute, and then they get over it so they can get their toys back. Him? He whines and screams and throws himself to the floor until she gives in. I'm to the point of disciplining this child myself since she won't!!

Also, since they have been here, they have eaten up food that I had bought for my family to eat, and they are contributing to nothing!! DF's brother has helped to watch the children while I am at work and DF is sleeping for work, and he has helped to pick up. His wife? She has helped with nothing. Usually, I don't ask those visiting to do anything, but her and her son are a mess and leave it that way.

Then, there is work!! OMG!!! It is ridiculous there. I don't think that the air conditioning is working correctly because if it was, it wouldn't have be 90 degrees in there today. And it doesn't help that I am pregnant and I get put to work backline where it is the hottest!! I usually work frontline or drive-thru, but unfortunately, lately, that has not been the case because my general manager has her two children working there, and she puts them there instead. That didn't help with anything today because they were messing orders up left and right. Her son was constantly going to the back of the store, leaving his frontline unattended or claiming he needed to go to the bathroom so he could be on his phone!! Her daughter spent most of her time on the clock in the back of the store as well!! They hardly did anything they were supposed to!!! I am actually looking forward to being away from work for 6 to 8 weeks after having this baby. I am going to get me another job entirely and get away from this one.

Oh.....that was some stress off my chest. It has been a long, miserable day, and I am just ready for things to get back to the way they were before these past two weeks started.

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sweettigeress
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:01 PM

I'm sorry mama. Hang in there.

LancesMom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:48 PM

hugs

la_bella_vita
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:20 PM

Quoting sweettigeress:

I'm sorry mama. Hang in there.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PrYnceZzMommA
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:52 AM

Well, trust me. After talking to my mom today, I feel better, and DF let me vent and scream and go all off so I could feel better. My parents, niece, and nephew will be here tomorrow. It will be soo nice having my mom back home. Lol. Maybe I just miss her. Maybe that is why I am stressing so much. I'm having seperation anxiety. Lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)