Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

he makes me wanna just.... AAAAARRRGGGHHHHHH

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:51 PM
  • 17 Replies
SCREAM! Our daughter (well technically my daughter) is with us this week, and she's about 2.5. I know she's a pain and I know she pushes our nerves and we usually get a break during the week and this one we haven't, but I think he's so outta line...

I'm sitting in our room and he comes in starts going through his closet and looking at nice goin out shirts. Then puts an outfit together. Asking me how it looks. I said "for what? Work Monday?" Him "no I'm going out tonight with x,y,z to the bar." WTH!?! Is there a reason why you couldn't consult me? He knows I've been sick and not feelin well.

SERIOUSLY!?! He says I'm being dumb for bein mad...

Am I wrong?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2twins9909
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:52 PM

hugs

jessnjosh87
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:52 PM

i dont see whats wrong with going out...

MommaLaura
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:54 PM
Nope I'd be upset too. That isnt right. He should have discussed it w u. And with u not feeling well that's real crappy of him. Hugs momma!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BBPbyHolli
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:00 PM
Won't your daughter being heading to bed shortly? You won't have to "deal" with her alone much longer. Let him go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haileys_mommy06
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:01 PM

Quoting jessnjosh87:

i dont see whats wrong with going out...

cowboysgirl2810
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:01 PM
I normally wouldn't mind him going out. But she is just NOT being a normal child. We've been battlin miss attitude all week!

And the fact that he hasn't said anything all day about even thinkin of going out. And then suddenly he's gettin all dressed up to go out with a bunch of guys (known man whores) to OUR bar. The place we always go TOGETHER. On a night that is full of a bunch of sleezy broads,

Makes my stomach turn. I trust him but not anyone else! These guys are the type that will pay for him to get tossed and not stop something stupid from happening (a fight, drama, whatever)

I wanna go off and it so hard not to right now...

I mean, I have no problem with a boys night, but this outta the blue makes me think the idiots he's goin with are up to something!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShanMarie85
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:02 PM

I dont see what the big deal is

cowboysgirl2810
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:03 PM
She doesn't go to bed until like 9. Andi normally don't worry about her. But we just moved and she's not used to the new place or the new dog and she's an extra handful

Quoting BBPbyHolli:

Won't your daughter being heading to bed shortly? You won't have to "deal" with her alone much longer. Let him go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSlingshot
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:28 PM

If your DD is being a handful, I understand his need to blow off some steam. I would make sure he is happy about coming home at the end of the night... maybe be a little extra sweet on his way out the door.

fritobaby04
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:30 PM

I'd be upset to for the simple fact that he didn't say anything before getting ready to go! Sounds like you have more control of your attitude than I do, I would have gone off on him!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)