Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fathers Day

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:42 PM
  • 10 Replies
My hubby is 27 and I need fathers day gifts ideas. Any neat ideas that aren't pricey?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jenaree
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:47 PM

we are going to a cincinnati reds game and i am going to make them matching shirts. it will be our daughter's first baseball game. last year i bought a tie, since it was his first father's day I went with the cliche gift, and put her foot print on the back

FaceYourFears
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:47 PM

BUMP!

ellenc170
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:51 PM

i made a post a few days a go there are a few ideas there

juansmommy
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:19 PM

im with you! great post my hubby is the same age, i an to get him an ipod touch but idk if it will happen, my dad and aunt may go in on it ith me, he doesnt ask for much ever or say he ants anything ever, he works non stop and hes really put up with alot of shit from my mother its been a bad year since it started and he so deserves something nice! his bday is the 24!

mom2swtboys
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:24 PM
I got 2 pieces of cardboard and put the boys footprints on each one. Then glued a poem that I printed off the internet in the middle and framed it..cant waitbto give it to him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BethRae
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:25 PM
Can you post the link to it please?

Quoting ellenc170:

i made a post a few days a go there are a few ideas there

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iluvecd
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:47 PM
My birthday is the 24th also! My kids have been getting their dad(29) a pocket watch almost every year becuase he collects them.

Quoting juansmommy:

im with you! great post my hubby is the same age, i an to get him an ipod touch but idk if it will happen, my dad and aunt may go in on it ith me, he doesnt ask for much ever or say he ants anything ever, he works non stop and hes really put up with alot of shit from my mother its been a bad year since it started and he so deserves something nice! his bday is the 24!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:21 PM
Bump, I suck at figuring gifts out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
manda.doll
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:48 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TempestRayne
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:09 AM

I don't know. It's so hard to shop for someone you don't know!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)