Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you do with your kids on the weekends?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:54 PM
  • 5 Replies

its only me at home with my 3 so we usually just end up walking to the playground. i get tired way before they do. what are some other things you do with your kids when theyre home with you on the weekend?

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mom2swtboys
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:01 AM
We do arts and crafts, bake together, read books, do school work and play!! If its a pretty day we will go to the park, eat icecream & play at McDs. Visit family...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TempestRayne
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:11 AM

I make them clean, paint my toenails and make me a sammich.

just kidding. they do their chores, we play games on my phone or the internet, we play outside, do art projects, bake. snuggle up in blanket forts, etc.

nazgor
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:12 AM

Depending if it's a rainy day. Normally paint, read, draw, etc. We have a playground around the corner we often walk to, or there are kids right across the courtyard to play with.

BTW-is your name Roxanne? If so, you rock! :) 

lenoxclan
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 10:26 AM
Well it's summer now, so every day is a weekend..LOL Ummm. I give them pool time(in the yard). they also get computer time. I make them take quiet time in their room and watch tv.. On dh's days off we usually hit the lake or park or zoo..
LogansMom831
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 10:31 AM
This weekend for example: went fishing on friday night after work, then went to an italian restaurant. Saturday we spent having a bbq and playing outside, then did a little cleaning while ds played video games, then went back outside to eat dinner. Today we've got a graduation to go to. Lots of outdoor play though!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)