Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else in here NOT carry a purse?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:07 AM
  • 35 Replies

I carry a wallet... in my pocket... is that kinda manly? LOL

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sherner
by Shire...Baggins on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:08 AM

Does it make your pocket bulge out?

xxLukesMamaxx
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:10 AM

I have to carry a purse. My wallet wouldn't fit in my pocket plus I always have fruit snacks for my kids, my sunglasses, gum, my check book, a pen, a small pad of paper, my phone, etc that I carry every where I go. Sometimes I won't take my purse if I'm going some where with my hubby but usually I always carry a purse. Other wise I have keys, my wallet, my sunglasses, and my phone with no where to put everything. 

krs_tristan
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:11 AM
I put my wallet in the diaper bag. Too much to carry with two running toddlers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cmack40487
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:12 AM

I don't.  My wallet is attached to my keys, so I just throw that in the diaper bag or just hold it if the kiddo isn't with me.

Deedah86
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:13 AM
Everything I need is in my pooh diaper bag. I'm one stylish mama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beco8627
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:13 AM

I dont guess it makes you mainly if your not dressed all butch like with combat boots with a chain coming from your pocket to your belt loop then having a bulgy butt from a wallet (getting a mental image of the grnge style from the early 90's!! haha)

I just carry a little back pack bag when I have both my 1 and 3 yr old, no purse. But if it's just me, or just my 3 yr old and I, then I carry my purse. It's big enough for snacks, juice box and a diaper and wipe container, so it's all good even if I chose to forego the back pack all together!

juggalo_mommi
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:21 AM

I dont carry a purse. i have no need for a wallet really, but when i do im sure i'll carry a small one. I carried a bookbag as a diaper bag for a long time. i just dont like carrying something, i know ill lose it lol

MommyandBecca
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:23 AM
the diaper bag is my purse and has been for the last 4 1/2 years lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IncognitoOne
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:24 AM

I hate when I have to carry a purse. I usually stick my cash/debit card/phone/license in my pocket and lock it in the van's glove box when I don't need it.

notjstanothrmom
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:24 AM

I don't carry a purse or a wallet. All I need are my car keys and the debit card. Keys in my hand, debit card in my pocket or bra.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)