Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing this weekend?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:17 AM
  • 14 Replies

?

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xxLukesMamaxx
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:18 AM

We have nothing going on this weekend except for church sunday. My husband is playing golf tomorrow but other than that... nada.. 

kjbennett26
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:18 AM

Not sure yet.....I would like to go to a movie but I dont see that happening :)

missbrinleysmom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:23 AM

Today we are going on a picnic as a family at the park and then going to the drive in movie tonight. It is DH birthday on Saturday so we are going to go to Knoxville for the day to celebrate and get him a new golf club that he has been wanting. Church is Sunday. We tend to stay pretty busy. 

cmack40487
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:23 AM

DH is ripping up the deck today so our new pool can be installed next week and we're going to the water park on Sunday.

JMDmommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:25 AM
I work today and tomorrow half days but sat night I'm talking my son to the monster jam :) then Sunday I'm taking him and his three friends to the beach.... Wish me luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IncognitoOne
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:27 AM

I have family coming in from VA today. We're going to spend Friday, Saturday, and the biggest part of Sunday with them.

But DH's grandma wanted to take us out for lunch Sunday and we're going to spend a couple hours with her.

beco8627
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:29 AM

Today I wanted to go as a family to our local water park, but it's raining, so more than likely it's going to be low key, cleaning, laundry and taking the boys to play at the mall or something. Tomorrow my moms and group is having a family potluck picnic, then Sunday my husband works, but my FIL wants the boys and I to go with him to one of his relatives birthday get together, which I'm not too thrilled about (she's turning 90 and it's being held in a nursing home! Thats not exactly going to bode well with my 3 yr old and 17 month old....)

xxLukesMamaxx
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:30 AM

That sounds like a really fun weekend! Happy birthday to your DH! 

Quoting missbrinleysmom:

Today we are going on a picnic as a family at the park and then going to the drive in movie tonight. It is DH birthday on Saturday so we are going to go to Knoxville for the day to celebrate and get him a new golf club that he has been wanting. Church is Sunday. We tend to stay pretty busy. 

xxLukesMamaxx
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:31 AM

That sounds fun. We just moved to VA. What part is your family hailing from? 

Quoting IncognitoOne:

I have family coming in from VA today. We're going to spend Friday, Saturday, and the biggest part of Sunday with them.

But DH's grandma wanted to take us out for lunch Sunday and we're going to spend a couple hours with her.

Simple-Beauty
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:44 AM
We have 2 birthday parties to attend, "Kids night out" at the YMCA for Lydia, and packing for our trip to GA.

I'd like to squeeze in some pool time too, it's going to be really hot all weekend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)