Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does you ring look like?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:15 AM
  • 75 Replies

This is mine. I love it. I regret ever taking it off because of a fight. That will never happen again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StarryRain
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:22 AM

Duenov30
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:23 AM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.BAT
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:25 AM

My band spins, those are stars on it and the Claddagh has a green stone, but it's too dark to see in the pic. The crown also have 4 tiny stones.allergic to gold)

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Dayciavu
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:26 AM

I don't have a pic of mine but it's simple, a yellow gold band with a heart shaped diamond.

Mrs.BAT
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:26 AM

That is gorgeous! I usually don't like big rings (my mom loves them, so I got sick of them at a young age lol), but that is absolutely awesome and beautiful!

Quoting StarryRain:

Bsmommy616
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:27 AM

We got pics done with Braylen with my wedding ring..

GiannasMommy06
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:28 AM

I love my ring! I had an antique ring from 1930 that belonged to my great grandmother that was given to my husband to give to me when we first got married because I didn't have a ring..DH left for 4 months for marine corps training and he was due home the day before mother's day this year..I went and picked him up at 4am that morning and once we got home he got down on one knee to propose again and presented me with this wedding set! I adore it! It's a 1 1/2 carats of pure beauty! And in 8 more years I get another upgrade!..:0)

*Denise, Proud MARINE Wife & Mommy To A Beautiful 4 Year Old Gymboree Princess..*GIANNA!*
Photobucket
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
liveforever
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:29 AM

Beautiful__mama
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:29 AM
Right now it's looks like a hunk of broken metal since I smashed it with a hammer 6months ago..but beautiful rings ladies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SkyMonkey
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:30 AM

http://www.helzberg.com/product/1-2ct+tw+diamond+ring+1606569.do?sortby=ourPicks

This is mine  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)