Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He's out there! you just have to believe!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:27 AM
  • 5 Replies

to anyone who has given up on finding the one.....don't give up! I have never been in love even when i thought i was....i finally found my prince charming! it's an awesome feeling when he comes along unexpectedly. he's out there...i believe now that there really is someone out there for us all. one that will love and cherrish you with all their heart. don't settle for anything less!

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
krs_tristan
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:29 AM
Away Congrats on finding your PC! I found mine last year and married this year!! Now we are expecting our first baby together. I have two from previous relationships.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xRockaBrittanyx
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:32 AM
congrats on finding him! I don't believe in sould mates and that sort of thing, but i do think it's an AMAZING thing to find someone you can love and spend your life with!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blondie0234
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:48 AM

Congrats on finding yours. Unfortunately I found mine after settling for DH. Not that he's horrible, just not my prince charming.

vwd_johnson
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:51 AM
Congrats ! Same happened to me.. I thought i'd just give up after my sons father and past failed relationships that I gave it all to. Then I stopped trying and ended up meeting the Love of my life and complete Soulmate. Couldn't believe it. We're set to get married next year and are TTC.

So happy you found yours ! Couldn't imagine someone never having this
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NewDawnFades
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:55 AM

Yay for you! I found mine, too! After years in an abusive marriage, I got my prince charming, the one guy I always knew I wanted to be with since high school. It's a great thing finding your fairy tale :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)