Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm a survivor!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:57 AM
  • 14 Replies

My Survivor shirt for RELAY FOR LIFE 2011

7 years cancer free!! I had hodgkins lymphoma, multiple surgeries and hospitalizations but survived cancer!

Are there any cancer survivors on here?

Celebrate life!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AlannaMaria
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:59 AM

no i am not but my best friends mom in a breast cancer survivor for about 2 years now! My DH grandmother is a brain cancer survivor and bone cancer survivor!!

treaH
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:59 AM
Awesome! Congratulations!

I've never had cancer but my dad has been Cancer free for a little over a year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lcm3181
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:03 PM

Not me but my sister-in-law just got the news yesterday that she is now breast cancer free! Go Survivors!!!

Mrs.Brugger
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:03 PM

Congratulations! That's awesome!

I have not had cancer yet but I'm fully expecting it when I get a little older. Mom, aunts, and grandparents have all had cancers.

hplesha
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:04 PM
MMMEEE!!!!!! I am a cancer survivor of 16 years!!! Also have been in remission for 20 years!! I had Leukemia-ALL. I was 5 years old when I got it and I am 25 years old now. I also have 2 kids after the docs didnt think I could have any!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tpaangel8122
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:05 PM

where's the like button when you need it? lol Great job! 

hplesha
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:05 PM
I also have many many friends who are cancer survivors from all the camps i have been to
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KenzieQsMommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:07 PM
I'm not but my dad got outta the jospital today from his surgery removing the cancerous tumors from his kidney and part of his liver. I feel blessed to still get to hear his voice. The dr's are confident they got it all **fingers crossed**
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wanabmommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:17 PM
Dra told me the same that is what I am struggling with now! Hopefully I have the same result as you!!

Quoting hplesha:

MMMEEE!!!!!! I am a cancer survivor of 16 years!!! Also have been in remission for 20 years!! I had Leukemia-ALL. I was 5 years old when I got it and I am 25 years old now. I also have 2 kids after the docs didnt think I could have any!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wanabmommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:18 PM
I will pray!

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

I'm not but my dad got outta the jospital today from his surgery removing the cancerous tumors from his kidney and part of his liver. I feel blessed to still get to hear his voice. The dr's are confident they got it all **fingers crossed**

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)