Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family drama what would you do?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:55 PM
  • 9 Replies
Okay yesterday I got on facebook to change things around. I reset everything so my relationship stats said single. My boyfriends sister comments on it saying" y u f*cking lying, u need to grow." I asked her what her problem was that I reset everything so redo it over. She starts im not helping you I always get in trouble. Okay so I told her I just asked what's your problem. Then she starts telling me how stupid I am and that im a lier. ( her husband has been messing around with like 2 different women) I was dumb n told her after her own family said she wouldn't believe me.. ( her aunt seen him haven sex with another women get this at work.) Well then she was saying that her mom can take my kids cuz I never give them a bath n they r to skinny that I dnt feed them... 1st off my boys take baths daily 2nd my boys are 1,2,3 and 6. My 1 yr old is about 23 lbs. My 2 yr old is about 35lbs. My 3 yr old is about 40 something my 6 yr old id about 70lbs... what would you do if your family started saying that stuff about your kids...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
TempestRayne
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:57 PM
DAmn, block her ass.
Shy_Dia
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:57 PM

i'd block her. from FB definitely- and maybe even my life. no reason to bring kids into it!

308_mom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:58 PM
Ow I have.!

Quoting TempestRayne:

DAmn, block her ass.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessica_87

Is punching her in the face a option?! Omg I would be so mad. But in reality I would just block her ass from Fb and not talk to her anymore at all. Seems like she is seeking attention if you give her a reaction she will more than likely keep being that way with you. I would also tell her if you have a problem with me fine but leave my kids out of it. Now because you crossed the line please dont contact me intill you grow up.

308_mom
Exactly Idk y she would talk about the,.

Quoting Shy_Dia:

i'd block her. from FB definitely- and maybe even my life. no reason to bring kids into it!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lenoxclan
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:59 PM

Block them and ignore them IRL.. You don't need that kind of craziness in your life momma..family or not..

308_mom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:21 PM
Ow I told bf if I see her she's going to meet my fist....

Quoting Jessica_87:

Is punching her in the face a option?! Omg I would be so mad. But in reality I would just block her ass from Fb and not talk to her anymore at all. Seems like she is seeking attention if you give her a reaction she will more than likely keep being that way with you. I would also tell her if you have a problem with me fine but leave my kids out of it. Now because you crossed the line please dont contact me intill you grow up.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
308_mom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:21 PM
Thnks momma

Quoting lenoxclan:

Block them and ignore them IRL.. You don't need that kind of craziness in your life momma..family or not..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xxLukesMamaxx
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:28 PM
I would block her!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)