Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kinda Funny/Kinda Not, but I really need some advice possibly TMI PIOG

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:58 PM
  • 7 Replies

I was having sex with my dh and i was on top, well he flipped me over and threw me down on the bed, and I hit my head on the corner of the night stand. I automatically started crying soooo hard. He felt sooo bad. Well I get up after like 5 minutes, still crying (im a baby lol) and go to the bathroom to wash up....well I open my eyes and am seeing stars. It went away, so I figured everything was fine. Now my head feels numb, but still hurts? It hurts where it hit me and then the entire frontal part of my head, and then the occipital(back) as well a little bit. But it also feels numb. 

I dont know if I should go to the dr? My dr is closed so it'd be a huge medical bill to go to the ER. What do you guys think?

And I know I have to make the final decision for myself. I am not relying solely on your advice (so there's no bashing for medical advice)

BUT I do see the humor in the situation too.....

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SavannahNoah
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:01 PM

LOL I dunno, but thanks for the laugh :)

Mama2ETA
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:05 PM

LOL your welcome

Izzandage417
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:06 PM

Are you feeling drowzy, nauseous, dizzy? Any of those and I would go to the ER ASAP! If not your prob just bruised and i wouldnt worry about it. I do see the humor as well... lol

jessiebug27
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:10 PM

I would call the ER and ask to talk to a nurse, they will ask you some queestions that will tell them whether or not it is something to worry about. I personally would go just because head injuries can be so servere, but you should definently call them to find out what they think you should do.

yayay15
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:10 PM
You're title is the complete truth, lol.

Anyway....I think you should go if you are really feeling like it's bad. Or maybe just wait a while and see what happens.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LynWalker
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:12 PM

Not only this but there are times where a head injury is not so noticable as these symptoms. Make sure your DH or someone who ever is around you. pay attention to anything unusual also... day or night. 

Quoting Izzandage417:

Are you feeling drowzy, nauseous, dizzy? Any of those and I would go to the ER ASAP! If not your prob just bruised and i wouldnt worry about it. I do see the humor as well... lol

Mama2ETA
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:13 PM

Thanks ladies. I am going to try and decide soon. My dh is back on his way home now. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)