Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so not going to make it through the summer...

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:20 PM
  • 28 Replies
Without maternity clothes! BOO! I feel like crying! I don't want to be this fat this early but my pants are SNUG!

So...how far along were you when you started wearing maternity clothes??

(warning: if you answer is anything outrageous like, 25/30 weeks, I may have to hit you :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KBix
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:32 PM
Girl I started showing too. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovecandy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:34 PM

i think........15 weeks? with my son........with my daughter is was about 20 weeks. maybe a little later, but my son, i started getting that baby belly around 9 weeks, and by 15 i couldnt bare it anymore. so 15 weeks give or take a week i think

xxLukesMamaxx
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:46 PM

With my first I was about 17 weeks before I needed maternity clothes. My second child I needed them the second I found out I was with child lol. 

Tink0711
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:50 PM

With DD, my stuff was getting tight around 16 weeks. With the twins, 13-14 weeks. I'm 12 weeks with #4, & I'm almost there too. 

WesAndNicksMom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:51 PM
I'm not sure how many weeks the second time but I think it was around 24 weeks (I have pics from 5 months but I was still wearing my regular clothes then. I actually only bought a few pairs of maternity pants and bought large guys tees from the skate shop because I hated all of the maternity tops I wore the first time lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jnttd
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:52 PM
I can't really remember when... It was early on, though. I didn't get very big but I needed maternity clothes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWithANikon
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:53 PM

i never wore maternity clothes. around 7 or 8 months I bought larger regular jeans and shirts so i looked more stylish. I was like a 2-3 in jeans by 8-9 months. I was so happy to throw them away when I got home from delivery! lol!

countrymom1990
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:53 PM

i don't remember all i kno is i miss my regular clothes

kaygarcia97

With my first 10 weeks with my 2nd 8wks 

deminika

With my first it was sometime after the 20 week mark. I don't remember when, but I already knew what I was having. With each child after that I had to start earlier and earlier.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)