Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New here!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:20 PM
  • 12 Replies

Hello! I'm new here on cafe mom. I'm 22 and have two children and am currently in the process of becoming a surrogate! :D

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lenoxclan
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:30 PM
Welcome to cm and to 20s momma! Here are some abbreviations to help you out:0) AC = Adopted Child AF = Aunt Flo AP= Attachment Parenting ATM = At the Moment AYT = Are You There BBL = Be Back Later BF = Boy Friend (also sometimes best friend, breast-feeding or breakfast, depending on context!!) BFN = Big Fat Negative BFP = Big Fat Positive BIL = Brother-In-Law BL = Belly Laugh BRB = Be Right Back BTW = By The Way CIO = Crying It Out CM = CafeMom CYL = Catch Ya' Later DD = Dearest Daughter, Darling Daughter, etc DF = Dear/Darling Fiance' DH = Dear Hubby (Or Husband), Darling Hubby, Darn Hubby, Dumb Hubby, etc DIKU = Do I Know You DS = Dearest Son, Darling Son, etc (can also mean Direct Sales) DSA = Direct Selling Association ETA = Estimated Time of Arrival or Edited To Add F2F = Face To Face FAQ = Frequently Asked Question FC = Foster Child FIL = Father-In-Law FTW = For The Win FWIW = For What It's Worth GF = Girl Friend HTH = Hope That Helps IKWYM = I Know What You Mean IM = Instant Message IMHO = In My Humble/Honest Opinion IRL = In Real Life ISO = In Search Of ITA = I Totally Agree JK = Just Kidding JMO = Just My Opinion/Observation JUD = Jumping Up And Down KWIM = Know What I Mean LMAO = Laughing My A$$ Off LMBO = Laughing My Butt Off LOL = Laughing Out Loud or Lots Of Laughs MB = Message Board MD = Meltdown MIL = Mother-In-Law MIS/DS = Mom's In Sales Direct Selling NAD = Nursing At Desk NAK = Nursing At Keyboard OIC = Oh I See OMG = Oh My Gosh OP = Original Poster OT = Off Topic OTOH = On The Other Hand PIOG = Posted In Other Groups PITA = Pain In The Acronyms PM = Private Message POV = Point Of View PP = Previous Poster PTMM = Please Tell Me More RAK/DAK=Random Acts Of Kindness/Deliberate Acts Of Kindness RE = Rolling Eyes ROFL or ROTFL = Rolling On The Floor Laughing ROFLMBO = Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Butt Off SAH(M) =Stay At Home (Mom) SD = Step Daughter SIL = Sister-In-Law SO = Significant Other SS = Step Son STBX = Soon To Be Ex TIA = Thanks In Advance TMI = Too Much Information TOM = Time Of The Month TTC = Trying To Conceive TTYL = Talk To You Later TY = Thank You WAH(M) = Work At Home (Mom) WOTH(M) = Work Outside the Home (Mom) WB = Welcome Back WTG = Way To Go WTH = What The Heck
.jade.
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:33 PM
Welcome!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xRockaBrittanyx
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:35 PM
that first response was.. Too much. But yeah, welcome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xxLukesMamaxx
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:43 PM

Welcome to the group! 

MsVanqueOsg
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:44 PM

Wow, aren't you a busy mom! Good luck!

Momlette
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:45 PM

Thanks ladies :D

Momlette
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:47 PM

thank you :)

RenFairMaiden
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:00 PM

welcome

shanda0914
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:02 PM

Hello & welcome to the group!!

jazztastic
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:04 PM

Welcome to the group.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)