Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hes at it again

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:42 PM
  • 18 Replies

my husband is removing the diving board from the pool. A bolt rusted though (like they do on diving boards) and....how our pool is.. if you are not careful if you dive off of it, You can smack your head on the bottom of the pool because of where that dip is going into the deep in, all in all there's just no need for one. Unless you are my daughters size, you can hurt yourself if not careful. So its safer to remove it

So anyway, one bolt rusted through, and the other is stuck. From past experience of having a pool its normally not hard to just rip the top of the board off if the bolts are rusted (esp if one already fell out) Guess what he cant get off? He is stomping on it. Jumping on it, Lifting the top of it almost breaking the board, Kicking it and just plain getting frustrated.

So....I look out my dining room window and see my husband doing all this, all the sudden he goes stomping off into the garage. He comes out with his grinder and says (to himself more, i don't think he knew i was standing there) 'IF THAT SON OF A BITH WONT BUDGE, ILL SCARE THE HELL OUT OF IT WITH THIS!'

..........HAHAHAHHAHAHA im sorry but i know hes going to now grind the bolt off, BUT what he said made me have this visual of him going up to it with the grinder and saying booooo!!!!!! and my diving board just falling over in horror. ohhhhh boy. Just the whole situation is making me laugh pretty hard.

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xxLukesMamaxx
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:44 PM

lol

aradenheimer84
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:55 PM

lol, that's funny

mom_of_one_2010
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:15 PM
that's funny
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrschelley1219
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:17 PM
Men are too funny when they get mad and determined. LOL.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cutestmom24
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:19 PM
Lmo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wilesmomma
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:20 PM
Lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaidansmylife
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:21 PM
Lmao. Too funny.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
treaH
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:22 PM
Bahaha! That's hilarious! I totally got a visual!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dory_girl88
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:25 PM

lol

TempestRayne
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:26 PM
YOur hubby is awesome.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)