Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What makes you an imperfect mother....

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:13 PM
  • 23 Replies

Obviously nobody is perfect, and I think as mothers we always make ourselves feel terrible for not being perfect at everything, at least I know I do, when really we arent alone, we arent the only ones who do something that we arent proud of.

So what is it that makes you an imperfect mother?

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
treaH
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:14 PM
I yell too much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
clasater
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:15 PM

I have a quick temper and sometimes i forget to breathe first, i loose my control and I yell at my kids. : ( I hate that..

wilesmomma
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:16 PM
I yell too much lately, my kids have not been eating the healthiest lately either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sahm_of_rj

I let DS watch more than 30 minutes of TV a day sometimes. 

LovinLiv
I'm a push over, I've been THAT mom that bought her kid a toy when they through a fit in the store just to get some peace. I've done a lot if things just to get peace when I'm having a bad day. But she also knows boundaries and does know the meaning of the word no
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dreamer_8291
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:17 PM

Same as you ladies, I yell at DD too much. Sometimes saying NO just isn't enough!

crystaldinae
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:17 PM

when i'm angry at my mom or husband, DD usually gets the brunt end of it

LilRed2130
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:19 PM

I lose my temper to quickly not 2 much with DS but it happens...i need to learn to breath first.

I sometimes wanna just get way.....i feel horrible for it and dont get me wrong my son is my world it just sometime i need a breather kwim?

LovinLiv
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:19 PM
This too, and it breaks my heart when I realize it. When I'm angry at someone else Olivia has to deal with it

Quoting crystaldinae:

when i'm angry at my mom or husband, DD usually gets the brunt end of it

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:20 PM
I lose my temper quickly and yell. I always sit and wonder afterwards why i yelled, sometimes over the smallest things. Also, when i feel that im "too busy" to take a few moments to play with my daughter. It doesnt happen everyday, but when it does happen, later im wondering why i didnt just put my things to the side for a few moments. I hate that feeling so much! Im working on it though.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)