Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wedding ring HELP!! ***UPDATE***

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:05 PM
  • 28 Replies

Well... my two year old lost my wedding ring!!!! I take it off before bed and put it in this little bowl thing on my night stand. i do that because when i sleep that hand is usually my pillow and it just gets all uncomfortable and what not. so, he comes in one morning and knocks it off the table. I can't find it anywhere!!!! This is going on two months now and it's driving me crazy. DH says its okay and that he will buy me a new one but this time we will have a price limit since we have kids now. So ladies where is a good place to buy wedding rings?? I can spend up to $2300

Thankss..

Well we were looking and looking and I found the original ring I wanted when we were planning our wedding but when I wanted it they didn't have it... I got sooo LUCKY that helzberg has it for $2999 but since i was on a waiting list for 3 YEARS... i can buy it for $1500. I am sooo thrilled. I can not wait to have it on my fingerr!!!!!!! Thanks everyone for your suggestions and pictures of your rings.. they are all gorgeous!!! heres a picture of mine!!

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyof1ltlgirl
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:06 PM

Wal-Mart has some real nice ones that are also cheap

xxLukesMamaxx
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:07 PM
Wow that is a great budget! You can find a good ring anywhere for that price! I bought mine at Kays
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NMMomof1
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:22 PM

Wow $2300! Thats awesome. Mine came from Zales.

Bknotnobody
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:23 PM
Mine came from jareds we picked a band and stone :) well that was my engagement ring but I wear it more then my wedding band.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
overcookedX2
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:36 PM

Ok first off let me say this pic does NOT do my ring justice! I had the same price range you did. I searched for 2 weeks. I felt like we weren't getting our moneys worth. I left the mall crying for the 3rd time. Dh says come on babe lets have our fav lunch. Pizza at sams club!!!

While there I look at the purses to cheer me up. I turned around saw this and gasped. I get compliments on it everyday! 2 carat total weight. It came with the diamond certification card and is appraised and insured for double what I paid!!

Ps I got this 3 years after we got married. I'm a very patient girl lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
overcookedX2
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:38 PM
The main stone is raised and the row of diamond in the ingagement ring goes all the way under the main stone. I hope that made sense.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyBrooke13
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:23 PM

The front of "the ring" in The rings by The band on the ring    The Future Mrs. RichterTHE RING again    The Future Mrs. Richter

this is my engagement ring . . . we paid $2199 for it , but jareds had it even less expensive (the diamond wasn't a great quality)

xsbnix
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:16 PM

omg thats gorgeous!!! its funny because thats where my first ring came from!!! haha everytime someone saw it they were like where did you get it and i said sams club because i was soooo proud of it and they looked at me like what??? lol i think thats where im going to back and shop again.. great prices for amazing rings!!

Quoting overcookedX2:

Ok first off let me say this pic does NOT do my ring justice! I had the same price range you did. I searched for 2 weeks. I felt like we weren't getting our moneys worth. I left the mall crying for the 3rd time. Dh says come on babe lets have our fav lunch. Pizza at sams club!!!

While there I look at the purses to cheer me up. I turned around saw this and gasped. I get compliments on it everyday! 2 carat total weight. It came with the diamond certification card and is appraised and insured for double what I paid!!

overcookedX2
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:33 PM
Yea I was showing a friend and told her where it was from. She says oh I understand and later said mine will prob be fake too! Ummmm what!?¿ I said its not fake! She said yea ok. Seriously to this day she thinks I have cz"s. Oh well.

Quoting xsbnix:

omg thats gorgeous!!! its funny because thats where my first ring came from!!! haha everytime someone saw it they were like where did you get it and i said sams club because i was soooo proud of it and they looked at me like what??? lol i think thats where im going to back and shop again.. great prices for amazing rings!!

Quoting overcookedX2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
navybeauty88
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:44 PM
With that kind of budgetbi would go to a legit jewelry store where I know you are getting great diamonds. Kays has a line of diamonds called the Leo diamonds and they are flawless, great quality diamonds. Maybe I'm biased because my ring is from Kays =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)