Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you or your SO/DH ever embarrassed yourselves in front of one another??

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:09 PM
  • 22 Replies

Me and SO used to Skype before we met. We where talking and he had told me that he had a upset stomach. Obviously forgetting that he had his mic on, so i could hear everything, hes sitting there tearing ass like nothings going on. So im sitting here laughing my ass off cause i cant believe hes doing this right in front of me. He asks whats so funny, and i tell him "um cause i can hear you over there!!" He was so humiliated! I was laughing so hard, and thats all he could do as well.

Have either of you or ur SO/DH embarrassed yourselves? Do tell!!

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Barronbaby
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:10 PM
When Dh an I were dating I walked in on him pleasuring himself! LOL I've never seen someones face turn so red before!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
t1gger143
by Katie on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:11 PM
We do stuff all the time. I remember the first time I ever farted in front of him. He was tickling me and I begged for him to leave me alone and then it happened.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrS.GiFFord
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:11 PM

Nothing like that. My Dh gets embarrassed over the littlest things.

wilesmomma
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:13 PM
I can't really think of anything. We are just and have always been extremely comfortable with each other.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hempmommy87
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:27 PM

Well he was there when I gave birth so..yeah lol. Also once when I was in bed very pregnant at the time, I let out a big one. I could not control it haha

hempmommy87
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:29 PM

Oh, it was the first time I'd ever farted in front of him :P

lolasoul
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:36 PM
I tried so hard not to fart in front of my SO. One day one slipped and I was SO red, he sighed, and said 'its about time u become comfortable in OUR house. Just don't out stink me!'
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robin_TripleA
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:37 PM

We used to skype too. I dropped my laptop on my face the second night we started talking.. lol

b.inwonderland
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:39 PM

oh god, all the time! I'm such a klutz, I'm constantly falling and triping and sliding... we were at the creek one night and he convinced me to come out into the water and there were a lot of rocks he said, just slide over here and I'll hold you up and had his arms reached out. before I even got close I slid, splashed him, got soaked, cut my foot open, and he then he almost fell he was laughing so hard!

WrapNLoseInches
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:39 PM
my so farted while trying to turn over in bed and got so embarrassed! i just said its ok you do it in your sleep a lot...he laghed and said beleive me...so do you!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)