Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just dont know how to feel.....

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:30 PM
  • 3 Replies
because last night I went to the hospital and found out I was miscarring....I feel so bad about it because I remember thinking when I found out about baby number 2 that I was not ready for it we cant afford it and me and him are not in a place in our relationship to think about adding another child to the mix right now....but even though I was only about 3 months along i still loved it and walked through baby sections in stores and think of what i would like for him/her.....

I just feel so bad for thinking about how i didnt really want another baby right now and then i actually loose it
almost like the whole "power of suggestion" thing....ya know??

Anyway bash away over me posting this....or say I just want people to feel sorry for me...I dont care because thats not it at all...just its such a shock for me kinda I guess....I am going to be 21 in a couple weeks and my first pregnancy with dd was normal and perfect and i just kinda assumed and took for granted the fact that this one would turn out fine too...and its not.

The man has been torn up about it.....but i have been trying to stay strong for him and for our daughter and I have been trying to focus on the positive of having one happy healthy beautiful smart child home with me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:32 PM
Im so sorry for your loss. I had a miscarriage so I know the pain. I too wasnt excited and didnt want the baby but then wamred up to the idea but lost it. Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SWGA_Mommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:34 PM

I am so sorry this is happening to you. I had a miscarriage in 2007 and it was very tough to deal with. 

xcutxupxlovex24
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:44 PM
it just makes me feel really guilty to have thought in the beginning that i didnt want it....and then when i started to enjoy the idea of another baby i lost it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)