Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do YOU want to be my motivation?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:49 PM
  • 4 Replies
Cuz I need some. I'm not working and can't work out and just sit around and eat all day. I've started Wii-ing as much as possible. But it's an ankle injury keeping me down. So everything is pretty tough.
I know there are fitness groups and stuff. But I just need one person to be that thorn in my side :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sweettigeress
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:52 PM

I also need motivation. To do anything really, clean, exercise...lol. 

ffpm10
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:53 PM
I hear ya. I can't sit on the couch ALL day long. And all those shows I "don't really watch"? I now know when it's a re-re-run.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Arya91Fire
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:55 PM

If you have phones and get text i can be both of your motivations. if you tell me what time you want to work out i'll text you none stop until you answer me and i can help you with at home exercises too.

sweettigeress
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:59 PM

Oh wow, I couldn't do that. It charges me .20 cents a text. lol! I also have a high maintenance baby and 4yo. lol! I get some exercise chasing the baby around the house. 

Quoting Arya91Fire:

If you have phones and get text i can be both of your motivations. if you tell me what time you want to work out i'll text you none stop until you answer me and i can help you with at home exercises too.

NarutoSasukeSakuraKiba Hinata Shino  InoShikamaruChoji Neji   Lee  Tenten

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)